Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Working on it with the devs, hope to get this out by the end of the day as well as where we're planning to go from here.

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

When does s4 start does anyone no?

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Wouldn't it just be a lot easier to put some kind of ban on stacking ? Or coding that would match stacked clans with stacked clans only?

Why is every war related tweak or change made so complicated

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Your doing something very wrong with your test Devs get your heads out of your ass and figure it out are you will keep having players leaving in droves to find something better.

5. We've made a few changes to our testing timeline and had to remove the second Individual War from Friday's schedule. We'll be paying close attention to the remaining one though and may revisit further individual war testing in the future.

Additionally, the 1PM PDT taking place on Thursday will be used to test our new War Rewards system. This system will allow us to reward individual actions as well as many other scenarios. We're going to start this testing out by rewarding 1 additional dragon egg per successful attack action (up to 100) .

Please see this thread for more info.

6. Still horrible matchups. Maybe the clans prestige ranking should be a factor in match ups? that way i top prestige clans always get easy wins against clans who dont have the luxury of having lb players and such.

7. Really? Why not do both the individual wars? I was really looking forward to doing both

8. After receiving a notification saying "We have renewed your estoc's edge" My EE went from level 3 to level 1! Please fix this ASAP.

9. Why did you have to take away the second friday war? :(

10. Was hoping to do both 

11. Friday 2nd test war would have been the one with most participation ! Rethink this and re establish it.

12. I had the same issue as iScout. Received a notification that my EE5 was renewed, then it dropped to EE4.

Cheers,

Kage.

13. Please keep 9pm est Friday war

14. I Was looking forward to Friday 

15. Can't believe you took away second individual war, I really want to join in but since I graduate that day, cant war till nighttime...

16. Why would you take away second test war so many I know where looking forward to it after work that just seems dumb

17. Why the hell will i do 3am war on Friday?????????

18. You mad at Asians or something? :))

19. Friday war seems cool. Count me in. 

20. I was looking forward to the second Friday war :( any chance you can have it some other time ? A ton of people are excited for these wars