Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Damn, I was looking forward to a war where my bld would be welcome and a timeslot in which I could participate.

2. I was so looking for friday test war... please bring back the second test war!!!

3. Yeah so, anyone in NA that has a daytime job and also the Aussies got hosed by removing the 2nd individual war. Thanks devs. That really sucks.

4. Thought I was finally going to get a chance to war again, 2nd war in Friday sounded ideal.....looks like I'm staying an eb fairy for a bit longer then 

5. Wow. Looked forward to the second test war. Another thing. With half your audience as teens, why make a war slot for USA players to be in school. Really limits a number signing up

6. next week war shecdule?

7. So for today's random war we have to be clan less and woc cast 2 hours before the time you have posted right ?

8. ALSO. Why is one of my mates being told mondays wars were NOT testing wars by support? So much for "not losing edge"

9. YALL ARE GOOD AT CONFUSING PEOPLE FFS, ALL I HEAR IS "WHAT TIME DO I LEAVE TO WAR" PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC AS WAR TIME IS CLOSING IN ON US!!

10. Will our mith and ee lvl be compensated after the war?

11. Guys seriously? You have to be clan less 2 hours before the actual posted time. It's just like any other war. Stop being lazy and figure out the if the war is at 3 pm est, signups end at 1 pm est. Just subtract 2 hours from your time zone war slot.

12. So in fifty minutes?

13. This is exciting ️
    War will be more like fun and less like work

14. Boo devs bring back test war 2 for today

15. 1 v 1 Chaos Wars ! Please

16. I think individual wars are smart, start seperate and then allow the system to make the teams. It will stop people from abusing the war system and sounds like it will make better matches . Keep working on THIS DEVS - and I just might start warring again and spending money

17. Randomly put ppl in a clan for war ?!?
    I'm going ps and if the other side will offer me items in 2 HTE ill open  or I just might be friend with the other side and open just for fun .... Seriously it's time for someone to get their head out of their ass and fix the problems at hand , not create new ones !!

18. Why didn't I receive the extra egg count for my successful actions in the war we won today in this trial war

19. Individual war rocks. My clan got good match up. Good job devs hope can do this more often 

20. Individual War #1
    Was a huge success!
    Even though we lost by 200 Mil.
    My most fun war ever