Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Thanks Kaw_Community

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Woo

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

"Individual" war idea has got to be one of the worst things I've seen for a long time. So lets just say somebody signs up 10 accounts. The likelihood is you will match one of them and then you can go inactive on your opposing alt account. Worst manipulation would be attack builds casting PS alts. Then opening up during war for. OSF. Enough said. These wars cannot become a permanent fixture.

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

If that happens then you should be banned from individual wars

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I had this whole big speech typed out then deleted it ...

Inactives will happen

people casting multi accounts picking easiest win will happen

People casting junk accounts hoping they match each other will happen

But so wat ? They will be junk wars for everyone period

Maybe will spark some interest for a few players maybe it will start a few osw all in all it's not the most horrible thing as long as it's kept to a couple wars a week and not a direct replacement

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Today focuses on a few small tweaks to what we were testing on Friday last week. We'll be looking at some bigger changes in the next day or so.

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Poor wake, getting smashed by my clan, half of us didnt xtal, we had an inactive, we still crushed you. Heres my advice, get some people who can war well, not a bunch of noobs

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Mind you, we were quite good, maybe you are not that bad

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

That's messed up.. Why would you start the non ee loss on the last war of the day... Warred once this week.. Test war 2, and lose my ee.. But if I waited to do test war 3, I wouldn't have lost it... Either reimburse ee for all wars or don't reimburse ee for any.. Starting after 2 is ridiculous

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Just read the whole thing lol. I see now you will be working to reimburse ee from first two wars... Was upset when I saw starting with 7pm pdt war, I didn't read the rest.. Hope to get my ee back soon.. Thanks️

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

We hope to get it back to you soon too. I'll check with the devs to see the current status :)

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Lol still testing wars you fools. . Good job monkeys

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

You're real classy wardragon. Nice wall post btw. Nobody had anything to say about you all. He asked about what was tested, nit anything about match up

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

So what happens if alts cast and they match ur main lol

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

If ur main cast

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I think this could be good. I can see it is not super attractive to war vets but you guys do want new blood... And this is a great way to give them a taste so they can decide if they want to get into ee more.

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Had 2 minutes until out of KO, and then I got pinned and KOed again. Please fix this. I'm not sure if it's the timer wrong or the KO is lifting and the timer is still on, preventing the victim from returning hits.

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

@kaw_community
    When you sign up for wars during Friday(where you have to leave clan) do you just cast WOC and then leave, nothing else?

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Will the ee timer reset this week? I warred in war 3, and the timer did not reset. Was this an oversight?

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I think I'll leave clan then cast woc.