Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1) (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 24, 2014.

1. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Guys come one Friday is the only time we mid can war . Let just enjoy it . Else even u shout to dead at wc no one will want u. Btw is the test war for S4 . Will be better is set the roaster according to s4 which I think is 20 people ?

2. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Thanks Kaw 

3. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

i have a concern on the reward system. i war pure spy, and dont earn a lot of plunder but am good at getting kos and skos, yet as always im at the bottom when it comes to payout.

i think having sko and getting ko should be seperated when viewing war results also, as it is now, it just looks like you got knocked the f out

4. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Lol almost a year since EE came out and there's still test wars and no final product.

Great work ATA.

5. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

They are trying to perfect the war system so that we get major lag and other necessities to make our war experience the best. The best part is, I still haven't gotten my refunded xtal, 6hrs left on the clock

6. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

It's a shame i won't be available during those Friday timeslots. This is truly the first time in a long time that I've felt like your announcements actually reflected the desires of the community.

7. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

OMG OMG OMG, The Friday Wars Sound Like So So So Much Fun. Im Definately Participating In Your War Testing On Friday :D

8. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I Agree With You. If The Wars That Were Trying Out On Friday Actually Are Sucessfull It Would Not Only Be Fun And Exciting But Also A Way For Mids Like Me To Get To War :D

9. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Will these wars on Friday renew your ee back to 2 full weeks?

10. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

good question

11. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I hope the clan I go against is a bunch of no tower mids will make my day

12. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

I may have missed it but did kaw say how big the clan sizes will be for Friday? Maybe they can update the op.

13. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Yep, you should gain Estoc's Edge like you normally would during these wars but to make things fair for those helping test you won't lose an Estoc's Edge level if your clan loses.

14. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

:) @ Kaw_Communnity I See That You Have 999 Forum Posts. Happy Almost 1000 :)

15. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Thank you kaw_comm. just making sure

16. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

U should of made the Friday wars sooner I want to war so bad

17. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Thank you, those posts went by quickly :)

18. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Community when will the new thread on wars be out??

19. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

If Friday war is implemented I think that people with war builds would get better teammates like someone with a lot of adt and sdt would match with people like that so that all those towers they put up to EE wouldn't go to waist

20. Re: Testing Wars (5/26 - 6/1)

Love the concept of 'individual wars'. Reminiscent of asw formats and, in theory, should result in very good matchups. And oh the drama that will come of these!

If I could make a serious suggestion: I'm not sure how you intend on structuring the clans and getting people in them, but it would be great if this was not a manual thing. That is, we should be 'beamed' there and not have to apply or be accepted, etc.

Alternatively, you could put players names as 'shells' in the clan until they arrive (maybe have the name faded until they show up). This way if it is manual at least we know who we have to track down.

Just some thoughts. Apologies if this has already been mentioned. Haven't had time to read up.

Bravo devs on this option though. If executed properly it should be a home run.

️