Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. No support for ppl with crap builds wanting IWar. Stick to eb's n events or build properly n start up a war clan if ur build bites n cannot complain why u cannot join a clan.

Get Real or call it EB Faerie Wars

2. To be fair nighthawk you look like a bigger eb noob than most.

3. Tbh wars r not 24/7

4 wars x 2hrs = 16hrs of eb button smashin

4. Didn't you run from osw recently?

5. R u moron?
    Ran from which OSW dipstick?
    To be fair ur irrelevant.

6. Petty jealousy nothin more.

7. I'm irrelevant why? Because I'm small? Great attitude to have. You know what osw you big fairy.

8. And anyway who said you have to have towers to be a war build? A build is what you make it.

9. Go find someone who said towers needed.
    Quote them n get off ur ass.

10. If u say ur small i won't argue.
    Hit ur eb n cease talk of osw nooblet.

11. Lots of people say you need towers noob but you don't iwar is great because it allows everyone in kaw to war whatever their builds.

12. Thing is that ppl with crap builds who go to IWar will prolly lose anyway cause their crap. They lose interest and then the serious indies will continue to war.

13. Crap is crap yup.

If clan wars not fixed then its only crap wars

14. Nah I win 50/50 still interested :). I learned just to plunder no matter what lol increases morale for team to see they're ahead

15. All that is achieved with the 2 proposals offered is it simply has driven a wedge into ppl wanting to war.

A pointless exercise in futility

16. Has anybody suggested that instead of having a season similar to past seasons that perhaps instead war events could be held? My bare bones thought was to have events that last up to say 4 weeks at a time and the prize at the end would be one major and one minor equip. Of course additional prizes such as bb, mith, xstals etc could be given.

I see many people complaining of inactives, moles, partial mith for indi wars. This really is a simple fix for devs. They need to put the hammer down hard: inactive, unable to cast all mith, spamming, etc gets you broken sword. First broken sword for season/event gets you 1 week ban; second broken sword means ban for rest of season and removal of all accumulated prize tokens.

17. Suppose we could always bring back 48 hour system wars and season 5 could be a good ole fashion 100 v 100 Tournament (No Stat Req, just bring your best builds and fight for 2 days)

Single elimination - winner moves on

Where are devs with all this btw; 2 separate threads, 2 weeks of discussion, 200 pages of posts ..... How about locking both threads and giving us a Proposal 3 with your final draft.

Shady

18. I think season 5 should be all 100 vs 100 round wars. Now hear me out because a lot of you wont originally support this idea because it sounds a little crazy. but its war and crazy is what it should be all about. You get your mix of Lbs and sh in round wars but this time you will have 75-80 mid tanks thrown in just to make things interesting. so what if 100 man wars are often 60 warriors 20 moles and 20 leaks...minor problem. now you can ee war take little to no inc until most of your clan is down , not xtal and not be noticed , you can totally suck at ee wars and fit right in at 100 man round wars. every flaw you have is hidden by this non exploit war system. if we do about 10 of these 100 man war round wars a day participation will be at an all new high for ee wars. so what if mith payout has been halved...half your clan wont even be able to cast mith. don't worry every thing will be alright in 100 man round wars.

19. I'm liking the ideas of this seasonal war, but there are a few issues that might be attending too for example what about the moles in clans? U only specified a few lil changes, I'm sure the crowd was hoping for a bit more of an understanding, I think it's great that you're taking the players feedback into acct now keep up the good work devs 

20. See my S5 war thread i bumped.

It has a lil somethin for everyone
    Tweak or add as u think helps n i update it