Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. ASW weekend following this n time TRIAL an S5 format in preseason.

Then on to S5 in earnest but much work to do yet IMO

2. S5 as indi. Best way to do it devs, hope it sticks. ASW is done the same way, only right all season is. Prevents all the Wrongs and seems the most fun. Full support 

3. What would help most is giving roster equal amout of hansel/PS/PS1 instead of stacking on 1 side, and evening out LB as well. Only issues needing to be adressed. Besides that, love it

4. S5 pushed back till new lands are released

5. No Round War. Jst dont want to see the exploit continue on and on. There should b some where end to it. And this is the time.

And all LB and big build enjoy Indi wars. There is much more participation during weekends. I myself ranked in 60s in 100 roaster war.

About primal war, it same guys who were ssh who droped bfa and built ps for another exploit. So think urself.

In clan wars every clan want to win, wit recruting selectivly stack roaster in both round and primal. Build like me they dont have spot in any clan. I have seen people destroying build 18m cs to sh jst to war since they are forced to do it to get in war clan.

So i suggest indi wars are best coz all type of build can war without any condition.

6. *Crickets*

Come on, devs. Say something, damn.

7. In my opinion indi format have been the best one to get fear matches... So support the idea.
    Any way ,always nice war with peps you know, clan mates , so we just need to find a way to be able to do that, primal or another similar way..
    But will be hard do that with 25 or bigger rooster..

8. You want them to say Crickets? Lol

9. Yea, frog that's exactly what the post says....

10. I like this idea a lot although I suggest , because of sometimes being stuck with no WC, that people that want to WC, or at least can, sign up for the wars under a WC sign up so that all clans have at least one POSSIBKE WC, and same for trackers. Adding a primal format to the Indis would definitely help to change things up so they do not become stale. And will we be doing all Indis all month long and no clan wars so everyone in all time zones get at least 2 chances everyday to participate due to work or anything else that would cause them to miss one or both Indis for that day. Just some suggestions. Feedback welcome. Oh, and if the people who sign up for WC fail to do so then feedback may be sent by the other participants and they be banned from being WC. Just some ideas.

11. Need more war, I'd like to finish 1 war wait 1 hr and cast for another

12. I'm guessing 134 pages of commentary and no dev follow up? Safe assumption....?

13. Yes.

14. Please read kaw_community wall for a decent season war proposal then support it here

15. lol if you use all hansels in primal you lose

16. One more support for Indi Season 5!

17. I think adding an option between Indi wars and then Clan wars would be nice. That way clans that have experience have a chance to rise again, as in the olden days. Also, I think a larger roster size of 30 or 40 would be nice.

18. Massive support for this idea. Like it way more for people that can't get in a team cause they are not big enough or don't have good/big friends. Otherwise it would just be a competition between a few famous war clans and that's it. So yeah, support from me (even tho I doubt anybody will read that ever) 

19. This might be a better idea because if it would of only gone to round wars, then not all people who actually wanted to participate wouldn't of been able to because of another player's decision.

20. Support indi s5
    Down with the exploiters