Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Still standing by my advice for a tourney based s5 with inactives or under 25 hits being named, shamed and banned for rest of season, you cant hit 25 times in an hour war then you should stick to ebs.... devs stop pawning off same old promos to keep ppl happy, yes its a 4 part promo too make your funds and give eq, would you at least give us an update on new season and re-assure us that s5 eq will be better than the promo stuff that now most have, all for trying to level the field so to speak but......

2. 9 match-ups this indi, haters will hate and yes i miss being part of proper war clan for season but numbers surely speaks for themselves devs??

3. I like indi cause then I can participate :)

4. The biggest concerns are the inactives, and the leaks intentional or not. These two issues need to be taken care of, and here is what I'd like to propose:

1. There should be a registration process to S5, and when you register you should have a EE level 5 active. Registration should be open for maybe 3 weeks giving plenty of time to real participants to get that ee level and register. This insured that each participant has some kind of minimum experience.

2. If you don't have any attack building you shouldn't be considered for war. That means no ps can war, they'll have to go hansel to war or their WOC are to be ignored by the war system.

Those aren't great fix, but they'll weed out inactives, and leaks.

5. Have devs not put out any information on this since the original thread(s) from like a month ago? Tired of seeing the same thread(s) bumped without new updated thread from devs

6. Someone had a good suggestion, not my idea, but in case it was on another thread and not on this one: dump round wars in lieu of indi primals

7. No support. Maybe you and I are different but I've known people who war a lot, give it their all and yet never rise above Ee3 or 4.
    what you suggest is curtailing the alreay curtailed participation.
    no PS? Hell no.
    ps are a vital aspect to a roster. Atleast for me.
    Both your points will destroy what little participation is.
    And oh, incase you've not noticed, many leaks and leaches have ee5 lol.
    I've seen build with stats 10mil/10mil/400k/400k flaunt a gold edge.
    So. No. It doesn't 'weed' out leaks.
    I lost a war yesterday because of 2 inactive tanks and 1 inactive ps. Both tanks has EE5. No matter what the reason for inactive Ness (one is a close friend, had personal problem), we lost.

8. @yoda: Your suggestion is so immature.

Again no support for ur stupid idea.

Dev can jst giv shattered sword for inactives and bann them for future wars. Simple.

9. Very true!

Support

10. We cannot force people for tower. It is individual choice. Whether u need to tank whole war or dive.

Both this build has different play style jst like ps and hansel.

11. Devs please add a activity spell that you have to cast 2 mins before war ..., this will prevent slackers ..... Maybe even make a second spell to cast during war at a random time, if you fail to do either it will result in broken sword 1 day for every extra offence for a grand total of 5 days broken sword. This would get rid of all the free riders .s5

12. Hi Dev ,

Can u make roster about Noobs only , at weekend . There so many warriors and WC can give names of them and let them match up each. Thats being a quite fun with S5.
    If you plan to do pls put me in one roster 

13. This sounds fun lol.