Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Of course there would be an event before S5 is even addressed by any officials of ATA. Highly disappointed in the devs showing in the last few weeks.

2. I am El Chapo

3. BK, i tot war clan better then rightnow. More people play kaw. This sutuation will bring kaw bankrupt cos many quit kaw. Almost 95% of my friend from same country alr quit. From my home clan 99% quit due to s4. So dev should think hard to make ppl enjoy to play kaw. I near to quit too lol. Just wait the s5 announce. BK, u look our PA friends, how many still play kaw? Maybe 4-5 ppls from 100 member right? Why? What happen? Just dev know

4. support, and i propose to make woc cast will deducted 1 crystal and change it to war crystal..., so who dont hav crystal or plan to become mole or leak will think twice and this will make War Comander sure all war member hav crystal and will used it or lose it after war if not used. war crystal will hav duration as long as war duration + preparation.

5. Most your friends are sh!

6. How about a war where being 'big', or 'small' doesn't matter, where everyone can be the same size no matter joke much time they've put in? Hmmmm? Hmmmmmmmm?

7. You won't see a s5 until all of the farmer thingy event are done

8. This is the last farmer event you will see s5 soon after im guessing.

9. DYLACER

This. I just want S5, got the xtals ready on the accounts I am warring with.

I'm not ready to waste xtals based on the hope my team has less idiots than the other team.

Rising Star

At least it's more enjoyable than being in a war which you know you are going to lose bc of lb/sh rosters

I agree with DYLACER n its no different than Round Wars.
    Non xtallers n leaky builds lose a war also.

I do like the fact IWar encourages warring but in S5 that is simply about winning n not offseason fun. Its fine to be beaten in war but giving it away makes no sense.

10. I cannot see why both Round n Indi war cannot both co-exist in S5.
    Both have glaring issues that r easily remedied.

Clan War can be Round Robin n offer best rewards.
    IWar can be drop in as per usual with lesser rewards.
    Why is this cuz Clan war is rosters locked.

Say S5 is 10 weeks duration n playoffs r 2 weeks. War is 2hrs long.
    Clan wars play as stated n IWar playoffs is a sign up similar to ASW for the 2 week playoffs.
    All ppl in IWar cast WOC n ppl with best war records r selected for IWar S5 playoffs coinciding with Round War playoffs.

War rosters should ALL be 20 or 25 ppl.
    Crystal for entry in every war n converts to a RESURRECTION regen spell only for war.
    Round Wars format needs LB/SH nerfed.

11. Why would indi have lesser rewards? Thats dumb

12. I have a thought that can solve many issue I think if you do something like sign up you can be thrown in indi mix up and for people that make clan and sign up they can be in match up with indi players Eg you can have 15 round war and 15 indi war matching against each other doing this people can make war clan to war with and then indi wars can be matched against them and the indi can mix to match just like a clan thrown together to equal up a round set up

13. Fantastic comment...care to elaborate?
    Its not a vote but requires a lil intelligence.

I will elaborate...WC n Tracker receive more.

14. Well 1st of all more people do indi than any other war type.

15. Wrongo...ASW has most participants.

N btw that is an IWar format but without speculating as much if ppl r there to waste 6hrs.

16. Asw is once a year its not in a ee season which is what we are talking about.

17. If ppl want to keep maintaining they have no war clan to join then start one up or hunt around now n get in one.
    My wall we collect ppl for war n whatever S5 turns out to be we will proceed from there.

18. Offseason is not S5 either n S5 is once a year also.

19. If your objective is to kill clan wars its very obvious to me thats the case.

To everyone that likes to war is it not very apparent both Proposals r in conflict with each other?
    This only drives a wedge into all those in the war community.
    Where is the devs Proposal #3?

20. Yes please do away with clan wars altogether all indi would be great.