Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. If u notice a lot of those supporting indi wars are the people with terrible builds, little guys Bc they scared to enter primal, and the sucky warriors

2. 75% indies with 25% primal. It still gives exploiters a chance to exploit. They should probably get down diminished rewards, though.

3. @Sora
    No crap the ps1 make the gap but u can still win if it's not to big

4. Lolz and we see who are against them. :D

5. Why punish all the primal war clans Bc a few exploit?

6. Stacked rosters are a thing of the past let's not talk about those archaic times it's only indies from now on so build what you wish no more rules we are now all free to war in season I can't wait best news I have heard forever :lol:

7. Support proposal #2. Wouldn't mind seeing random KOs and if some Rounds are needed to keep the masses happy, then so be it.

8. I'm not against indi wars but don't eliminate primals

9. Support, now we don't have to change our builds and have to find war clans that will take us

10. There are VERY few primal war clans. The only ones who are "consistently" active are Dotb clans (stacked ps1), Phalanx random clans (stacked ps1s), D1 (half stacked ps1), and P3 clans (half-mostly stacked ps1 usually).

You guys are by far the minority & kaw should not cater the minority, especially since most are just exploiting rosters for wins vs random clans build from world chat.

11. I actually like this one more rather have a few primal though. Much better than round overall.

12. Why not just do 50/50 primals and Indis

13. All i read was this devin guy being butthurt

14. @Banana
    Who are you? And how am I butthurt?

15. No, who are you? Like I've never heard of you. Ever.

16. We war primals usually 2x a week, don't stack, and win our fair share. Let's be honest that between seasons most only war to renew EE lol.

17. All I'm trying to do is keep primals so my team can war together. D1 was a dead clan and now it is a top war clan why would I want my and my teams hard work to go to waste?

18. Since when does that matter kid? And your noob tears are all over this thread

19. How much prestige is there being a top war clan when there are only a few war clans total? It's like bragging about a bronze medal in a race with four people.

20. Hmm... top war clan? Based on what? Also, how can you talk about what clan is a "top war clan" when none of the historically proven "top war clans" are even warring now?