Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. I left AoC after S3. They disbanded sometime in S4. Not sure.

2. This proposal is 10x shorter than the first one.
    :shock:

3. Indi war does prevent roster stacking...

4. Why would I wanna do indi wars when devs always screw rosters up like a hansel roster against a tank roster. U can tell who will win a indi usually before it starts

5. Better than primals though

6. How is it better than primals?

7. Yeah sometimes it looks pretty bad & sometimes it is pretty bad, but most of the time a good WC with a good strat who can organize the team instead of just insulting them can pull a win.

It's all about knowing how to maximize the potential of each build on your team. It requires more work, more "skill", more cohesion, and more dedication then primals.

Okay guys it's primal... let's get 15 ps1, dump all troops in 10sec, stay dtw all war, and win 99% of the time. Yawn.

Oh and before RR or Dev come here talking about how they beat ps1 rosters. You've lost more times then you've won. Significantly (visible in dotb clan's war history).

8. I will not participate in s5 if it is all round wars. I however will do almost every war every day if it is all indy.

Last season i won 2 primals, 0 round wars, and the rest indy and still ended up with around 120 medallions. Was a great season, even though i did lose roughly 70% of my wars.

Round wars are just not fun, have no participation, and are mostly exploits or no matches. No one likes them.

The only people i see who dont like this new proposal are exploit drop builds and ssh. Id take this format 100 times out of 100 rather than all round wars.

Things id suggest to make the season better though would be---

Required both atleast one troop and spy buildings (no ps)

Required one crystal in inventory to cast woc

Inactivity means shattered sword for one full week. Two shattered swords banned for season

Increase KO plunder from scouts and assassinations.

No round wars.

9. Much better, also add primals pls then it would be perfect

Add bonuses for wc and trackers...put an opt in button, one for wc and one for tracker. If the wrong person opts in, the clan can vote as one and demote him for that position, and he can no longer opt in so he won't be able to spam and opt in as wc and tracker. Therefore the indi rosters will have to come to a decision before choosing the wc and tracker.

10. Not everyone stacks ps1 u noobs my god. Yes there are always those few that exploit but u learn to beat those exploits and earn the win

11. Of course you're complaining, you're a hansel

12. Is there going to be like a moderate proposal ? So far we've had a proposal that includes the least participated in war format, and a proposal the eliminates clan wars completely .

The only logical explanation can be there is a another option which is the best they could come up with/ they have already settled on.

So to make that proposal look much better they gave us these two turds first .

It's the classic you think you have a choice but you don't trick .

13. I just changed from a tank to hansel. Ty very much I did so Bc the roster I use for primals we are always short ps1 so I'm trying to grow to help my team.

14. Yes please!! It's fair for those of us who can't find a war clan

15. This is way better than the first proposal. I do think a few primals should be added, but with mostly indi's i would be happy to participate.

16. When you learn how to let me know. Just cause you pulled a win or two against GOOD ps1 rosters doesn't mean you have "learned how to beat them".

Yeah you can plunder them with hybrids & time their troop regens. Still going to lose most of the time (as you can see in your clan's war history).

I could say the same dumb crap you are saying now in regards to round wars.

Not everyone stacks ssh and lb... durr... you can still beat them.... durr.. yet we see how true this is with round war participation. PvP Beasts (the last prominent ssh roster) has lost 1 war. They pretty much discouraged anyone from signing for round wars. GG

17. Yea, it's called season four with rounds removed. I don't know why they are making it more complicated than it need be.

18. The ones that exploit u learn to beat so yes I've learned to beat those that do and it's about 50/50 against ps1 rosters Bc sometimes u get those mismatches so plz before u comment know the rosters that we face and the cs diff

19. Yeah lmao look at the noobs who are pushing for primals and you will see it's all craptastic exploit build ps1s, cause indis don't rly suit their exploit build (since in REAL wars where devs don't have to restrict everything for soft core noobs, they get destroyed).

20. If you knew anything about matching, you'd know that ps1 are what causes the cs gap most of the time.