Season 5 Proposal #2

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 30, 2015.

1. are peoples memories that bad that they have forgotten how bad primal match ups were towards end of season 4? and how bad they are now? and i love primal lol

and you SH, mop up your tears, you knew exploit rosters were on their way out

i think people forget, this is a game lol and everyone should get a chance to play on an even keel

2. Primals are more fair than indy because no moles or intentional leaks

3. Noone is crying :) look at wins against losses at Arcadia

4. Lost once to your clan using a mole who bought sdp and stayed up while we turtled to leak steals to your clan all war. Roman trying to gain brownie points with Sexy in kotfe. Don't act like you earned the win. Also, this thread wasn't here so I couldn't comment on it then. Try to stay on topic & not let your anger shine through too much.

5. Primals can show who knows how to use their build the best and who the real warriors are

6. lol'd

7. @Sora
    No one moled at ur clan. U lost Bc actually warred against a real war clan and lost. Simple as that

8. BFE & BFA are part of people's builds. Primals are for pansies who need everything stripped down to the basics so they can stack a ton of exploit ps1 builds for unearned wins.

9. @Sora you haven't know me long lol. I did a conversion to adapt to primal and didn't enjoy dumping fail attacks an skimming spy actions every war, coupled with being unable to use my bfa or bfe made it worth it for my own enjoyment to return back to SH. And yes I spent a significant amount growing (more than 30trillions ) but SH is more fun to war so I made that 24t loss 

10. Inactives are the rosterers fault (person who rosters) . @sora

11. Inactives are the person who rosters fault @sora

12. I'm sorry I don't have $$ to blow on this game to build my bfa

13. If you spammed that for the next 70 years it still wouldn't make it true. Everyone there knows what happened. Ofc you would deny it, why wouldn't you? Anyone can look at the history & see Roman (kotfe) was inactive on our side & Sexy (kotfe) was top plunder on your side (without even knowing the details of the war).

Roman pretended he couldn't connect (as he pm'd me that he couldn't connect so he was obviously connected). Lie to save face all you want. You care alot more then I do so I will let this discussion die here. Feel free to go on though.

14. Whatever u say sora. We know the truth keep up the excuse

15. So to make it clear , you lose one primal war because of a so-called mole and now hate primal. Great

16. Didn't his old clan AoC disband after they started losing a few wars? Hmm correlation correlation

17. I like the idea of team individual war. Have the ability to team up with a few clan mates then get rostered in an individual war together (3-5 players). It's gives the illusion of clan war but rostered with the surprise of individual war.

18. Exactly. Clans are just gonna stack certain people every war. This gives EVERYONE a chance to play, making it truly competitive.

19. Also I like this more than last time, devs. But I see it just as a copy of s4.

20. Always hated primal but since EE wars are the only thing I enjoy about this game, I adapted.
    Unfortunately it just isn't fun to me. I want to be able to use all of my build & not just my cs.
    I've played (and still do play) many MMORPGs (EQ, EQ2, WoW, AoC, GW, GW2, AA, LoL, the list goes on) . I've been an avid gamer since 1999. In NONE of these games has a developer every said "Oh hey... so since we are too lazy to implement changes that will prevent exploits, everyone take off all of your equipment & just fight with your raw stats".

It makes no sense. It's not fun. There have been countless suggestions on how to limit exploits & allow people to continue to use the bfe/bfa. The only one devs seem to want to go with is indi wars so... so be it. Indi wars are far better then primals except for the few noobs with their lame ps1 rosters who keep pushing to destroy ee wars altogether.