SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. 7 clans in this? Really? That's just silly

2. But this is wars are. Each side is fighting for what they believe is right and they will stick up for it too

3. If the 7ds family wasn't having any problems and "standing on top", then why did Pride have to enter the war?

Hmm, the validity of your argument would have been more accurate had they been in the war from the start. But from the looks of things, the 7ds family was losing ground in the war and had to call Pride in for backup.

4. I'd just like to say good luck to all the clans participating in the war. Have fun!

5. I would like to give respect and appreciation of my clan as well, we are no war clan. Yet we have lasted 2 weeks against 2 war clans and not collapsed. WELL DONE BIG LEAGUE!!! Very proud of the heart and perseverance my clan has shown. Also appreciation of our allies in 7DS, absolutely grand to be fighting along side such wonderful people. Cheers to all

6. About why pride entered war: We entered as 'knightmare' kept hitting pride and other sub clan members that were not in this war. I personally did not want part of this war at all and moved to pride b4 the war. But at some point you need to stand up against this kind of behaviour.

7. I see good progress. Now both sides talks sensibly. Trash talk once in a while is a norm when in war - Mental Game. Let me share Sun Tzu art of War adaptation by Mc Neilly's:

McNeilly's six principles are:
    1. Win All Without Fighting: Achieving the Objective Without Destroying It
    2. Avoid Strength, Attack Weakness: Striking Where the Enemy is Most Vulnerable
    3. Deception and Foreknowledge: Winning the Information War
    4. Speed and Preparation: Moving Swiftly to Overcome Resistance
    5. Shaping the Enemy: Preparing the Battlefield
    6. Character-Based Leadership: Leading by Example

Well I could see all of us is employing the strategy in some ways. Just sharing some thoughts here. I am not a scholar in anyway. Pardon me for being explicit. Just could not resist to write some comments. :geek:

May I check (Reminder: Came back as a noob) for those who left the warring clan(s), shouldn't they be out of war? I am asking because I don't know as I am not the leader in any of the warring clans. I am just another foot soldier following orders from my Generals but studying all clans warring pattern and strategy. Who knows I may refer and quote a real life situation in human behavior from this game even though it is just a virtual war to do my Master Degree thesis :cool:. Although the game is virtual, the action(s) came from real life people true feelings. Amazing and in Awe too!!

Some may take this game as a form of leisure. Some I observed took it as another social networking platform. While others I see anger, frustration, to circumvent etc. This is just a game chillax, do not be too engrossed and too overwhelmed by it. Hypertension may build up and followed by heart attacks. Have some laughs in the game which I saw in some which is Good!!

So let's have some fun and keep on fighting; Hit it Mr DJ and Pump it up - Zumba or Gangnam Style!! Oh most of you can't see me in your news feed as you know I am a full spy unless my hits fail on you. Have a pleasant weekend Everyone!!

8. I have to drop out of OSW due to some family health issues I need to focus on. Respect to both sides.

9. Good luck Johnny. Real life more important than game. Plea do not return to war and you will be left alone.

Good luck

10. I guarantee if I wanted to leave the war, I wouldn't get that kind of treatment ^ :lol:

11. Been away with work for a few days but upmost respect to my friends in Big League who continue to war with great heart and fight  respect to the opposition but you underestimated our will 

12. Would also like to add my appreciation to the 7 clans for standing shoulder to shoulder with us

13. pffft

14. I suppose that is as good a reason as any to have entered the war. My apologies and respects. You're family is a fierce group of fighters, and I hope after this war is over to call some of you allies.

Happy warring, and happy kawing.

15. Lmao. Ppl has left for farmfest. Not running.

16. Bring it boys I am just getting started

'Knightmare'

17. Sabotage holds a large portion of my heart, and while I was active before 'Knightmare' came in, it was an honor to fight alongside them while I had the time.

WR

18. Lmao. So 7-lust-7 is sadly mistaken. Not a runner in fact I've smacked your whole clan around for over a week as a guest at AM now I'm back at home snacking you around and so are the rest of your so called runners

19. I am officially calling out eyesore 1 on 1 you will be my *****