SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Lust needs to show some respect instead of trying to make up funny clan names like holy vantard. Watch as we relentlessly punish you!

2. Lust needs to get over themselves! Just because a couple of HV members went home doesn't mean they ran. Next time get the Facts before posting  on your wall.. So now that HV working from home.. All of Vanguard now his you ass a Target and will be paying each of you a visit!
     Have A Nice Day!! Buh by! 

3. So should we assume that the entire hv clan has entered the war as as such all are fair game?

4. Geez Leo, you really like to post huh? Post and wait a minute, post then wait. Then you did a crazy move and waited two minutes on your last post!

Cool cool .
    But in reality now, HV is an awesome clan, I remember a couple people from there and can say this war wouldn't be fun of they weren't in it. So GL to both sides.

5. Posts: 168

Yes, he really likes posting! His whole 168 posts in the last almost year and a half are proof of that.. :roll:

6. I have to be honest. I LMAO when I read vantard :lol:

7. Well... If you want a lot of post you can check mine...

8. Arkst buddy, who let you out?

9. My owner unlocked my cage :) I think she'll let me change my status now but I don't want to do it without asking ;)

10. :lol: :lol:

11. Soooo, who's in with who now?

12. 7-wrath-7, 7-lust-7, 7-pride-7 and Big League VS Sabotage, Ad Mortem, Knightmare and Holy Vanguard.

13. I believe we have :p

14. I c, tks for clarifying bud... Good luck and have fun everybody :)

15. 7-Lust you really need to learn what a runner is before declaring  on your clan page! HV didn't run (like a lot of your members have), they simply moved back to their own clan so that ALL of HV can now join in pummeling you! Bad enough you post lies about how much you strip, but now you are doing so badly that you have to lie about runners to try to make yourselves look good.
    Maybe you should focus more on learning how to fight rather than talking . If you'd just learn how to fight..you wouldn't have to call in new mercs daily!

Ad Mortem

16. Interesting. Which side is most likely to fail strip me the quickest? So I can reset alt and volleyit up again for some moola..?

17. Never mind. Scrap that comment, as if I'm joining 7-wrath lmao. I'm probably banned

18. Hv joined that's awesome, will be nice to fight along side such good peeps

19. Does that mean protake joins too??

20. HV was always in the war but just decided to all go back home and fight from there