SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Yes, yes. I am not saying everybody in knightmare is fighting like a coward. There are a few in your clan I can respect, but not enough I am afraid for you.

2. Add one more failed strip attempt to our enemies list. Lol..

Thanks to 7-Lust-7 I was able to buy my 45th land and a brand new T5 to put on it. Thank you everyone, I really appreciate the help. :lol:

Ad Mortem for life.

3. 24 hrs . All I gotta say .  crystalee  don't worry sweetie pie

4. Awe my Frazzle 

Bet I'm not the worried one

Տǎßǿɬåɢع ẘaR Fḯعƞɗ

WDGAF

5. Noob Head GTHO this thread 

6. Meh, if you are implying I'm the least bit worried, you would be sadly mistaken. Cheers to all fighters.

7. Hello this is one long war so who will surrender first wait not us lmao

8. Tbh I doubt either clan will CF. it gets to the point where eventually the loosing clan will just take the beating and never surrender

9. There are 7 clans in this as far as I know. With 7 leaders all wanting similar but slightly different terms for CF, and no one seems to want to comply with any of them. So it's likely this war will go on for a long while yet. Happy Kawing everyone.

10. I just want to give respect to my fellow 7ds family members. You have been fighting with great honor and respect. It would be easy to troll this thread, talk about how most of 'km' is potless, pinned, converted to osf and really just a boring fight as it's getting really old scrolling through the " defender too weak" message. But you fight on, you pin, you burn those pots and you stay classy.  I am proud, all so proud to be associated with the honorable 7ds family.

11. ^ That's kind of like calling the kettle black isn't it?

I was just thinking the same thing as I scroll through Lusts rosters.

Everyone's seems to be dtw..

12. Some of us may be potless but we have heart at KM. and I'm proud to say that I come from there. I don't know most of the owners but I know that each clans owner wants the best for there clan and if they were being pounded and pounded and pounded they would pull out and agree on a CF. Therefore I would like to congratulate all clans and there heart to stay in this. Good luck to both sides.

13. Hey look, your main has 170m in allies, at this rate you will be back to mp in no time 

14. Well then jack ass way to make your clan look like **** by saying that as I was complementing your clan. People these days.

15. That's 167mill thank you very much. But like I said, thanks to Lust I was able but a new land, a pretty new T5, and bank a bunch of it.

Seems to me I'm the one that came out on top of that failed strip.

16. Wwe, not sure yet if you guys have a big heart or a small brain. You guys take a beating with the best of em. How many runners have you guys had, how many guys haven't grown since the start of the war, i am pretty sure a couple people on your side just simply stopped playing. This can't be fun for you guys, your leaders have failed you. 

17. Your right, people have left, we've been stripped, some even went inactive. But it seems like all that you guys care about is how much money your making where in the end all that matters is who is standing on top and doesn't give in. That's heart.

18. Wwe, I think thats the definition of ignorance... 7ds is standing, 'km' is on the groud yet for some reason you guys don't realize that or just to silly to admit defeat and move on.

19. We're still standing, if you haven't realized.