SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Thank heavens, he's left!
    C0ldest, I owe you one :p

2. Joe i take visa, mastercard, discover and of course gold :)

3. What about monopoly money? I've got millions of that! ;)

4. Wow C0ldest got Shadiw to shut up, props to you

5. Don't we all wish monopoly money could buy everything  Pity it's not the case. Whether or not their is any validity to Shadiw's statements or not, he's got enough gumption to stand his ground and to me that stands for something. Everyone has a stance they are willing to fight for. And I won't ask him to recant himself unless he's is what I consider tasteless or overly abusive in his comments. The forum is free for anyone to say anything as long as it follows the general thread topic and TOU. So let him speak. We don't dictate to you how to talk, so have a little grace

6. Joeeeee are u licking c0ldest ass coz he is from Zaft ? ? Or ? Getting interesting still got my popcorn sit down and relax and watching the great WAR 

®Leader 

7. AoC - Saying thankyou to somebody is now classed as ass licking?
    Well if that's the case, then yes. Sure am ;)
    You're watching a war? Please point me in the direction of one, this is a pathetic excuse for one.

8. Remember Joe, it takes two to make it pathetic as you call it. Personally I'm bored lol. So you aren't doing yourself any favors.

9. Try not hitting the eb then patty ma'boy. Grow a pair and get involved maybe then will you start to enjoy yourself.

SABOTAGE

10. :) Good war to Ad Mortem and Knightmare! Much respect to both clans!! I talk a big game but that's just for fun! I won some and lost some! I tip my hat off to those two clans! I regretfully but respectfully bow out of war :cry: personal life got in the way and I'm tired of those spies keeping me pinned :lol: anyways, good luck to everyone involved!! Hope I make some new friends after this war!!

11. IT was fun BEAST best of luck

12. See u beast. Gl with real life. Way more important than this game. Hope it goes well for u.

13. Good luck BEAST, although I don't think we saw each other in our news feeds all that often, it was a pleasure.

Drgnblade

14. Before anyone says anything, this is my main account. I just came back to KAW after a long break and now in OSW :roll: lol. Back then I was LCBC now I am a noob :mrgreen: There is a lot to catch up :shock: .. Well gonna enjoy my war for a while. This is what KAW was meant to be in the first place. To all the clans in war let's have a good fight. To those EB noobies watch and learn. Do not post unnecessary comments.

15. Common 'knightmare', start fighting in the open instead hiding accounts outside your clan. If my clan was 'fighting' like yours I would leave.

16. ...We are fighting. Maybe you're clan mates aren't reporting hits. I've been hitting all dayz