SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Wow! 7family is big!

2. Exactly 

Not all in war. Wrath lust I think
    Greed also, but only 4 me, they give u lots of to fund strips, 34m hit 0 pota

3. there goes val again...such a sissy he has to hit on people not even in war :lol: some day he may grow a sack and stop hiding behind other clans and alts.....or maybe he will just be a sissy forever ;)

'knightmare' and ad mortem had to call in holy vantards as they are all pinned or close to it 24/7...i think they are trying to bore us to death at 7ds.

Since km and and ad mortem called in some friends....maybe we will do the same...stay tuned....

and thanks for the pwar so far :D :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Nothing like laughing at your own jokes. I guess you have to because no one else will.

As it has already been stated, HV has been in the war. They have just decided to go back to their home clan and fight from there. Still confused? Let me dumb it down:

Hv has been in da war whole time. Tey went 2 home clan 2 fite frum there.

Understand now? I can always borrow your crayons and draw you some purdy pictures if not. :roll:

5. Blade u need to learn how to write lol. And there was only a few members from hv in the war, now because they are taking a beating the whole clan is getting involved . And VAL greed ain't in the war

6. war is war and if your gonna call in friends do it already actions speak louder then words

7. Pinned 24/7??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO!!!!! I haven't had Inc from u guyz in 23 hrs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets see if u can pin me!

8. Smithy, Pride entered the war, which made it 4v3.
    HV entered the war, although a few were already involved, it's now a 4v4.
    If you'd like to call in friends then both sides can play that game.
    See you on the virtual battlefield ;) :lol:

9. Greed arnt in war..? But your all family.

10. Exactly. It seems that whenever the odds are finally about even, they have to call in more players/clans to tip the odds further in their favor.

11. Val I no we are family but they AIN'T in war end
    Off !!!!

12. Beelzebub,
    I a sissy??! Oh I see, let's go pure spy nothing too loose no allies!! !!!

13. Ikr drgn! There r way to many clans in this war already! That's what makes it so slow...

14. Hells Lolol u are small fry why would we even attempt to pin u it ain't worth it. 

15. You might want to check your own rosters before you make idiotic comments about someone joining that wasn't in the war! Oh my.. Is that Omets I see at 7-Lust?? Not to mention all the others that magically appeared there! You started with 15 in lust and now at 47..hmmm

16. U hav PLENTY of small ppl, why don't u tell them to pin me?

Examples: Lavish rose, pinned her spies twice and she is two times my size. Z3ro-_-axton, pinned his troops twice.

Show me what ur made of Lust and Wrath

17. Lol. This war is escalating.

18. And ur the one who doesn't have ur info straight, u said ALL of Ad Mortem is pinned 24/7 or close to it.

Yet here I am, sitting on full spies and troops.

19.  loool, u here beeZle say I hide behind clan!!
    Oh u know I am clanless my friend. Stupid stupid. If I hide behind clan when ZAFT, LR, DF, NA and more hit me Why did I continue to fight on own and not ask for help!! also when u guys hit me earlier, u cry on forums and even make me a thread.
    I dint come here to trash talk, jus a bit of fun. K?!

20. :lol: :twisted: :cool: your clan less not because your strong and don't need help its because u have no friends