SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Lol why lie, even damoose said ppl are leaving so do 1 and stop talking  noob

2. Noob? Betcha im older on this Game than you ;)

3. God this war is fun. And anyone wanna join my feed?

4. I only been playing a year and half but u still noob. End of covo!! U want to talk u no where I am

5. If i want to talk? 

6. News feed dumb ass  jeez give this dude a brain

7. Who smithy? :roll:

8. this war is still on 
    An my mates saying they giving it 1week and they joining to finish it

9. I hit the owner if greed yea. He hit me. So I can't hit back now? No I don't have ss it was part of the 50 inc I got. Didnt think anything about it. Didn't know it was such a big deal or that they werent in it. Don't hit me next time. I haven't hit greed in a day anyway.

10. Shadiw, you're always threatening us with your "main" and your "friends"
    Is this because you guys can't fight us without them? If they do exist that is..
    Patty, if you could do one good thing in this war, shut this guy up.
    I've never heard someone talk out their ass so much.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. That's a damn lie daschmied and you know it. I have ss of you hitting greed owner. Where's yours.

I'll match zero's pledge to reset if you can produce ss of greed owner hitting you.

Let's see them. Oh wait your more full of manure than a fertilizer plant 

It's sad you would lie to your leadership's face about your actions. But that's par for the course it seems with the rest of km's actions.

Thanks for the pwar so far. Our guys upgrade every few days in wrath 

12. someone said this gonna lead to Ww3 0.o

13. is this going to be another war where ad mortem surrenders?
    That would be funny, again

14. shadiw-dance is the king of noobs, hes always been all talk no action. very quick to threaten people with others bc he can never fight his own battles lol

15. COLD well I have hit top 10members in SABO and it been 2days not even 1 hit return only knigh clan been hitting me which I cont hit ............yet

And not being disrespect how do you know if I'm no action

JOE like I said when the time right I will get u with my main and I know the time not right because ur expect inning it that's why so I say it agin when the time right u will see NOOBS these days think they know it all

16. Shadiw, stop begging for attention.. "wawawa I hit someone in a war waawawawa"
    That's all you keep going on about, you may have hit them, but I bet you also failed.
    You're no threat to them or any of us, that's why you're getting no inc.
    You will get me with your main? I'm so scared, please bring it on, i'm a bit bored with BL.
    Atleast 7ds hit back once in a while..

17. so shadiw you hit the top 10 in SABO? wowwww you're not real smart are you lol. I've been in the same clan as you with one of my other accounts and you're still as stupid back then as you continue to be now. And your main? what main? again all you do is talk. FYI wasting time posting on forums, threatening with your imaginary main acct, not even properly potted(5 def pots), shows your noobiness has no limits. So shut your pie hole and back up your crap talk with action

18. This will be my last post CBA with all ur crap so have a good day

Btw don't care what u say and other just have a good day or night

19. "last post" yeah right. Man shadiw you sound like a butthurt noob lol. My advice? grab some lube and try to enjoy the ride, i think you'll get used to it real fast haha. FACE PALM!