SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. WWE you're annoying.

2. Zero shut up you are an idiot that is sounding extremely butt hurt ....but it's the same as most 7s clans...talk talk talk..no action....yawn yawn yawn...

3. LMFAO Zero  I kept it To pms for a reason. Like i said as soon As weget the Confirmation from our side ill let you know now Quit crying more fighting.

4. Sure zero. Post it

5. Follow wrath owner domo. I too noob don't know how to post ss in forum.

6. No one cryin fox. You called me a liar and I have ss to prove I'm not. Go pal and wrath owner will show you. Or are you scared of truth coming out?

Showing who is a liar isn't crying moose. I'll reset I daschmied didnt hit owner of greed.

Anyone from km want to wager that?

Fat chance. Lmao. 

7. Like i said your players jump from clan to clan in hopes hits will follow and another 7 clan can join. so who knows when the SS was taken. IF daschmied has indeed admitted that he was Hitting Greed with intent then yes ill deal with it from there THATS what i told you Via pm. But you have to come and shout your mouth off, PRIDE was hit for hitting us and thus bringing them into the war. Your just looking for excuses now. Your pathetic.

'KNIGHTMARE'

8. Really you have a clan called greed as well and the owner got hit ...OMG call a cf someone got hit in a 7s clan.....quick call the devs....help..help....butt hurt everywhere......quick disband the clan like UFS...

9. Anyone who wants to see the truth can follow me to see SS in pal. 'knightmare' has been hitting 7-pride-7 for a week already. I think daschmied hit the whole clan. Lol.

Otherwise pride would still be out of the war.

Daschmied has also hit numerous members in greed as well including the owner. If you want this war to get dirty it can real fast guys.

Half of km is inactive anyway. I'll gladly send a whole clan of ours on 'JR knightmare' if that's how you guys guys want to play this out.

This is a last warning. Anymore hits on greed members from you or your alliances and I'll have every allied clan we have in this war the next day.

Otherwise let's keep it clean and war on. Best of luck to all

10. Lol why you guys angry about more 7ds joining in. They are part of their family of clans after all.

11. Ufs never disbanded you stupid clown moose. 18 months ago the clan split over an owners disagreement. I was only a lowly admin then. This clan has only 4-5 original members left in it as all others retired.

Keep running your mouth moose. See where that gets you in the long run my friend.

12.  i refer to my previous point the SS COULD of been taken at anypoint so take your threats elsewhere. I want an admission of Dasch before i take the greed situation any further.

13. Maybe more of km should go inactive. I'm enjoying this pwar after all. Lol.

14. Wth happened to this thread :shock:

15. LOL Beelzebubble. Come at me brah.

16. We arnt worried about it at all the more the better....it's sounding like blubbyblub and zero are all butt hurt because another 7s clan got hit...who really gives a ...considering we have three 7s clans hitting us now... But it does make them sound extremely pathetic .....butt hurt right there.. 

17. All I see is ppl leaving 'knightmare' clan every day as they can't hack the pain of losing all the time . 7DS

18. How is that full of  ppl are leaving every day dumb ass

19. ROFL K IF YOU SAY SO