SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Yeah right.. :lol:

Half of ad mortem are almost equal or a bit less than my size..Is that a strategy too? Hit someone way above your stat and count the fails?

2. Good job. Now I can sense talking isn't your strong point. :roll:

3. Hello Kitty,

I've pinned you 4 times already. Thanks for the taps, made me feel someone from AM is actually making an effort to war.

4. Fails or not, there is a method to our madness. :twisted:

5. Well Kitty, it is not indeed..But I try to compensate that shortcomings with more actions :)

6. Scouty good to see you in the war.

Come get some. You know where I am.

7. So i see Pride Have Joined the fight, you spend the past two weeks potting up??

8. I'll post once on this thread to clarify the reasons why 7-pride-7 entered the war. We have been receiving incoming from 7 different knightmare members over the last week - repeatedly. Originally we were going to remain non combatant during the war to keep things fair, however we could no longer sit back and just receive those hits with a smile.

We entered the war 12 hours ago, since then, another 7ds clan also sitting out of the war has been targeted by knightmare members and should the attacks on them continue, they too will enter the war.

We will only be targeting knightmare since they declared war on pride, not the other way around. As stated above, should they continue to hit another of our family clans, that clan will also enter and solely target knightmare for their declaration of war.

Many thanks

9. Quite the war eh? :roll: ಥ‿ಥ

10. Oh rightttttt i see well happy warring  see you on the BattleField

11. Blah blah blah y'all can lie to yourselves all ya want. Just be honest , y'all need help

12. We did only hit the pride guys tht hit us .... Or i did at least.. :D

13. 'knightmare' also hit our sub clans too. Those that think it funny to hit those not in war won't later.

A special cf will be needed for you 

14. No one has touch 'JR knightmare' out of respect. That can change if need be

15. You even threaten to hit Jr Knightmare, oh god. That makes us mad. Like real mad. I haven't been hitting much anymore but trust me, if you so much as threaten Jr we will be up your ass.

16. Raddle raddle ! Raddle , raddle . It's war folks and it's a messy business. There are no innocents when it comes to war , all are guilty of a crime. Big up to knightmare  taking the fight to the home soil, big RADDLE RADDLE  anyhow , raddle raddle , 

17. Knightmare did not start on pride. Pride members or clan runners started to hit from pride. Knightmare only returned hits. Call it what u want but all know the truth. It's funny tho that the entrance of more clans came at the same time that lust

18. You want see ss of km hitting our sub clan too domo? Or you will drink kool aid like legendary fox too? Owner of wrath has ss If you care to see truth.