SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I wouldn't class Swabia as a runner from iG.

He didn't run from any war, I left zaft destiny to war on my own. I've stripped many zaft, even if I was part of the family a while back. Clan wars show how strong a clan is, but only 1v1's show who the true strongest is, until the other is potless and naked only then can you mention the past

2. The heat is on  Sitting back and watch the movie  Keep it up guy this threat is now interesting to read 

® Leader of Pro Family 

3. correct my dear sir 

4. Swear the Pro clan leader has a post on every Osw thread saying there watching?

5. Well At least our friends in protake are there watching  I to enjoy some trash talk and most of all to see how the trash talk stopped from iG when Swab left them, tbh I can admit one of the reasons NA even fight iG this time was cos of big mouth of Swab, and yes NA is not the same as NAL was, we are today better and more tight and know we're we have each other. NAL hollow war was fun, but the none fun part was when both sides did the same fault with iTunes, before TP was banned/stripped NAL was actually close winning but changed during his banning. History is as it says "history" and this thread is not history and not our thread to trash talk about our past, a current osw is going on fight and enjoy it, 
    At least give respect to your friends if not your enemies and talk about present day,

But I will join for sure if the trash talk continues whatever clan u go to even when I don't have time cos of work I can put up a good fight against u, I might even join in to the fun when i get back from my travel all up to u( hoping u will call me out now)
    But when I join there will be no cf or no surrender from our side...

Twicc

6. So who's in war now. ad mortem, SABOTAGE, 'Knightmare', and Libeyuh (or something) vs. 7-WRATH-7, 7-LUST-7, -ProTake-, and New Age?

7. Protake and new age are not in the war(officially). Liberyah, as far as I know, is not either. It's still 7ds clans and BL vs Knightmare, Ad Mortem, and Sabo.

8. Thank mate.

9. Whats libeyuh?? 

10. 2 allies with 20B is fine. Nothing when compared to Swabia.

11. Do not lie. You created alt accounts yourself and you control when to RESET those accounts as seen from the post you made.

12. I Liek cake and war 

13. Lol, Swabia the loudmouth as always... You keep remisnising the past past war of NA and keep trashing us, giving side comments in every war we are in. Giving your shitty piece in every thread NA is in. You bask in the glory of your recently established clan like you have made anything war worthy already other than beating noobs (proly 10 yrs old) who haven't been in any kind of war and flaunt about it like you were some kind of a Legendary war clan. So how's the 0 sdp working for you?

You run during PE/NA/Noor vs iG Family war because you don't know where your loyalty is (of course other than yourself).. Your self centeredness is legendary that's for sure.. But I guess iG knew you well enough that you're only usefulness to them is you big mouth. And when that big mouth of yours becomes a liability, you were kept in the sideline on your little corner glorifying the old days.

You were so inactive in the Voodo vs iG war.. And yes NA was there too..

You keep giving your shitty piece in every NA war, but all you can say is about old NAL/Hollow.. Come'on, you're not even a member of any of the clans involved anymore. So why keep bringing it up? Are you really that butthurt that after 2 years you can still feel the rimming NA did to you? Is that where you got your new strategy of 0 sdp? to get rimmed all day and night even by the crappiest spy build using 0 pots? Most of the people involved in your great war has moved on, and some of them are even friends to NA now. But you, yes swabia YOU.. you've never moved on..That is really sad..

BTW, you can always call us out, and NA will oblige you.. Akira, lube is no longer necessary for swabia..NAL has opened him so wide already..Although the pain is still there isn't it swab.. :lol:

_scouty_
    New Age

14. Like those taps Scouty? You pay well. :roll:

15. Finally a hit from ad mortem..I was thinking part of the strategy is play dead in AD..lol

16. You're #34 in the roster, if you haven't received enough love it's probably because you're a rather insignificant member.