Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Still haven't gotten my gold refund...

2. Go ******* figure those of us that kept our build, and busted our asses get screwed yet again. Now those ******* sh bitches that gamed the system can instantly catch up if u nerf it and those of us that busted our asses to get our build moving yet again get Jack ****. We put up towers killing our plunder just to be rejected from war because of you favoring lb and sh roster's, and now all those days worth of work we put in to get to hlbc and now you made it so lb go farther ahead and all small builds instantly jump on our asses good ******* going assholes. Get your head our your ass and dick out your wallet and make this **** fair for all for once.

3. I don't understand what you're refunding..

4. Thanks devs I just started on hl you make me a happy person :D

5. Lol, some shitty ass virtual gold

6. SUPPORT TWIZTED!!! DEVS THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! TIME TO LEAVE KAW!!

7. After reading all 9 pages of comments I can say, you are going to lose a lot of great players (big guys=big spenders) of you don't give is full refund, thanks️ I think you know what to do from here devs...

8. So yea punish the ones who been playing hard to get large with no refund? And treat the others? What ever happened to keeping long term customers happy? Sorry ata this does not make any sense to me and am very disappointed in this!

9. I wish I got my full price t4 on ll and hl refunded from when they cut it to 1/2 price and my t5 too but I'm a realist. It's annoying that some get it while others dont but move on and let it go. Get depressed about the cost in front of you and not the cost from your past

10. Oh of course, hit epic battles more for building so you can hit more epic battles. Boring. I ******* hate how this game is so EB dependent.

All Hail Off System PVP

11. I spent 250 bil on colonies when I could've spent 125........ Please refund for people before may 1st aswell. Thanks

12. Cheaters and whiners prosper in KaW, the rest of us get the shaft.

How about refunding some xtal money Devs? I built my account when gold was hard to come by and ebs were tough to beat

13. Will those of us that paid full price get 20% of the full price when selling?

14. I have no support for this...

You give nothing to people who have supported your delays/recent gimmicks/exploits and have played this game for years. Yet new players pay half of what we did and get refunded for growing?

You also just made sh builds easier to rebuild after not addressing stacking/rewarding for a build drop for nearly a year and stating yet again it is "soon" to be addressed. Shoulda done it before your proposed fixed.

I cannot express how sad this game has became. Good luck with your new players because you will continue to lose the people who've been playing.

15. Those players who had to pay full price get screwed over on this one devs. Great idea rip off your most loyal customers that's a great way to keep players.

Knight (thinks devs stop counting their seal money and start paying attention)

16. 50bill for a lvl 3 att build on hl omg still carnt see the refund

17. From May 1st forward? Wtf is that ********?

18. Notice no kawmunity reply !

19. I just upgraded 10 building and two didn't take even after I restarted the app. Can I get my 500b back or the buildings upgraded?

20. Today is a joke right? Decisions that are made seem to be in polar opposition to what someone would do when trying to grow a game and make money.

So the vast majority of KaW, the mid sized builds got screwed today. The end point was moved trillions farther away and it made it easier for new accounts to run HTE to do in days what it took us 6 months or more. This has to be a joke.