Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. It's actually pretty hilarious you would intentionally do something so stupid. I am extremely amused with this one. Way to go you bumbling goofs.

2. I agree with ruthless

3. Kaw_community speacheless ?

Devs emails bombed , feedback spammed

#SUPPORTREFUNDALLBEFOREMAY1ST2014

4. This is bogus. The bigger ppl had to pay full price for these buildings. And now u want to cut the cost and send refunds. Well I think the ppl that been playing for a long time should also get a refund. Many o us have busted your asses to get where we r at. START REWARDING THE PPL THAT HAVE DONE THAT!

5. I am not sure who the Devs are listening to, but it is obviously the wrong ppl.

Try listening to the ppl who put the effort into this game rather than the freeloaders looking for an easy ride

6. You refunded pennies on a dollar abd drop the price after a year of work? And give a refund in war??????

7. I won't be upgrading anymore. KaW has officially moved into major suckdome.

8. Forumers ***** too much. Anyone else notice that?

9. I unlocked hf spent all the gold on that to be told noobs can be bigger than me now since i wasted trillons unlocking lands and ug all my buildings when i shouldve kept them and gone lvl 5 for each one.

10. Volary - 13b now. Thanks Devs. Should be easier to grow my noobs now.

11. SH have no say in this matter. Only people who strive to progress do. (HLBC)

12. *thumbs up devs
    I was really surprised to get the refund for the upgrades I had just done thanks to the HTE and feather hunt! :D

13. What a great day to b hfbc!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Where the **** are you at debate with a response either take that refunded gold back and up the price of t5 back to normal or give everyone a full refund. After years and plenty out of my pocket I'm done being shafted by you assholes make it ******* fair or I go through the thousands in my pm's and ensure every single one give this game the worst reviews you ever seen. Your ******** gimmicks are ******* old and those of us busting our ass to get up just to be able to participate in your events get put back down while the rest get pushed under the rug fix it.

15. Law, we will get this refund  if not counting just on this forum alone, you lost 15 loyal,seal buying players

16. Lol wow much rage

17. sooooo when should i be receiving my refund?

18. I kinda feel that is wrong only refunding the ppl that upgraded on or after may 1st. A lot of ppl spent a great deal of time trying to get HLBC and now it's gonna be a hop step and a skip. Which is BS if you asked me. You could of just bumped up how much ebs paid and made it easier that way. Would have been more logical. Just my two cents. Been playing for 2 years and not liking what I'm seeing now with all the poor decisions and deceptions.