Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. :D everyone complain! Yay

2. Refund everyone else devs. Or refund no one. This the lamest decision I've seen in a long time.

3. I expect a refund a lot of time went into my build and now u only reward a refund for those before May 1st ARE U KIDDING ME? REFUND EXPECTED not happy at all

4. support twisted! hlbc got screwed. had. i wont waste any more on this game

5. It closes the gap a little between newer and players who started on the upgrades later not realy between the big spenders.

6. Dev's are simply investing in their future. They have forgotten about those people that have played the game for YEARS. Shame on you.. People have spent a lot of money enjoying the game.. Guess you have forgotten about them.

7. Devs you really need to refund everyone I redid 19 t5 buildings like a month ago

8. all I'm going to say is I do not support this

9. Lmao devs please pull your heads from your butts. How you gonna only give refunds from a completely arbitrary date within a ridiculous 6 days time? You just get off on pissing off the majority of your community. There Yea just no pi other explanation for such p.r. ineptitude.

10. Well, this is about as fair as dropping the soap in prison

11. At least they are somewhat kinda listening to the community now? I mean they tried to bridge the gap... Now they just have to compensate all you HLBC guys out there

12. This isnt going away devs

13. Notice those who support this and say it's ok are those who aren't affected? Duh.

14. No support catering to whining..

15. nice devs... screw the ones who hlbc before may 1st. lame... u wont get another dime from me!

16. So only ppl that upgraded after may 1st will get the refund not the ones who took the time to build up when they were higher before the first this is extremely unfair if that's the case.

17. Just refund everyone :/

18. Well said BAILEY totally agreed!

19. Yea give everyone 100b!! Wooooov