Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Why not do a full refund ppl don't put up buildings or ug daily you now

2. Lol at people crying because they have no refund. Maybe debs should give you all unlimited money.

3. Bleed on the other page raise a good idea.
    24 hours of 100% refund on those tiers that are getting cheaper only.

4. Why complain about the money you have spent on upgrades. You knew they were gonna come out with new tiers and possibly make lower tiers cheaper so imo you should have waited to buy not complain about known facts. Secondly if ppl would work harder at growing in other aspects of the game instead of their cs it would be a funner atmosphere just my thoughts. :devs should make all the lands cheaper: lol

5. How 105bns reduced by 50% makes 79bns? I am not a math genius, but it looks weird to me.

6. Kawmunity i builded 6 colonies lvl3 a hour ago costing me over a trillion i got 159B back shoulndt i get over 550B back?

7. Thanks chaos and thanks Kaw community

8. Treat us all the same. Those of us that paid full price deserve a refund. Soon t7 comes out and we will get screwed again...

9. You've received a 1star rating in app store for this dumb refund idea.

10. Devs, I think I should get the 50% refund on T6 that will happen sometime in the distant future, but get it now. I think that's very fair.

Thoughts?

:lol:

11. So let me get this straight I completed my highland before may 1st so don't get a refund are you for real either dont give any refunds at all or give everyone a refund not at all fair.

12. DEVS What else are you going to pull out of your ASS tonight?

13. Hmmmk just checked... 

14. Everyone that was already hlbc should also receive half there gold back  why must vets work twice as hard with fewer rewards

15. If they refunded everyone do you know how much money would be out there...I do wish they refunded my land purchase for some reason..

16. Just to make it fair to HF, why not give them 50% of theirs too? I mean, since they had to go through the pains of T4, why not give them their money back too?

It helps both sides.

17. Devs are trying to cover their new building release mistake with this and even still they mess up. :lol:

This game is in absolute shambles , awesome Devs

18. Full refund why only refund to ppl who did ug or build after may 1st really ?

19. KaW_Community,

The refunds are not 25% of building cost (not even close), much less 50%. It is closer to 1%.

Cheers,

Kage.

20. No warning about this and dont release seals from feathers till u change buildings is a smart money grab. Ripping off ppl who ug before may 1 then forcing ppl to buy seals and xstals to keep up with lbs to be able to war.