Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Please give me a refund for my conversion from guild hansel to sos hansel back in the day. Saved over 500b for it then a month later prices were slashed, and I was cheated out of over 300b

2. that's crap for those of us that bought them earlier. Give everyone a refund or you'll see people leaving the game.

3. This just for level1?

4. Make it march 1st

5. Good work.

6. I love you again devs lol i enjoy your decision choice, this will mend the gap a good bit.

7. They're currently at 75%, and we're updating this to be 50% right now.
    The change will take around 15 minutes to take place.

8. I put down hf building upgraded it to level 4 and dropped it seeing it decreases plunder will I get my money back ?

9.  Ty devs I appreciate the gold and sorry guys who worked hard to HLBC... Hopefully you will be compensated

10. Stop whining noobs this is a good change

11. Lowering costs is ok, I get it, refunds are a joke though

12. Change the ******* refund to January 1st , include as many people as possible in this. 6 days is absolute ****

13. No Support unless EVERYONE is refunded that have purchased/upgraded the listed buildings before or after may 1st.

14. Omg, how stupid are you Devs? Fix the real issues and stop pandering to the pin heads

Why would I bother putting any more real money into this piece of crap? My efforts for the last 4 yrs are meaningless.

15. I didn't get my refunds?

16. Everyone should be refunded not just the people who have done it recently all refunded or none

17. damn i used the refund to upgrade cols to lvl 2 before i saw the price was gonna change. fml

18. Devs you're just absolute ass

19. Let's be smart, allow a 100% refund for a day then drop the prices so everybody gets refunded

20. Are you kidding me... I just upgraded before the prices were slashes... I used an extra 20b ;( I always have the worst luck. Could've bought 2 upgrades