Regarding the new Building Upgrades

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 9, 2014.

1. Kaw_community if we Purchased the new Cheaper Volary's at 75% without realizing you were going to drop the price again will we be refunded the difference?

2. UGH UGH UGHHHHHH

3. Hhm so everybody that isn't very far along in t6 what you should do is just save and wait and hope that when devs release t7 they cut price of t6 in half and them bam trillions and trillions saved

4. Have to agree with Chaos. Not everyone can benefit from this price decrease but this will be good for those between LL and HF. That will be good for law in general. Also, don't forget that many of us prospered from the first reduction the devs did for Low Lands when they introduced HighLands.

5. Well newer players can't complain about the gap much. They save roughly 3tril to hlbc compared to older players and have something more than a regular haunt being the best earning eb.

6. Devs that's not at all fair. I am Hlbc and spent a ton of cash on these buildings in the past, to receive nothing back? come on I spent over 3t on hl when others can now do it for 1.5? I would like at least 800b and I'm sure others feel the same 

7. This just hurts the vets...the ones not rich enough as LB, but always BC before the discount/refunds

8. So the jackasses who dropped their builds to exploit war now get the added bonus of recovering their size if/when you actually fix the matching. This sucks ass.

9. All the time spent building in this game. Now it's cake for new players. I'm burned out on this BS, it was bad enough when you cut the prices on t4's. So if I keep putting in the time, eventually t7 will come out and t6 goes on sale? I'm about done with kaw, this is getting ridiculous.

10. Are you kidding me -.- I'd have waited if I'd known this would happen...

11. Wait how do u get the refund

12. Why just reward ppl that bought after May 1st? I spent the exact same amount as they did,it coated me a fortune buying and uging on hfl, s. Alot of time and commitment and I should be rewarded same as everyone else, don't see why were not

13. Well I just don't get it. Peeps like me who paid full price for our build get nothing? Don't make sense to me. Where's my gold?

14. DO YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A GAP YOU CAUSED BECAUSE OF YOUR UPGRADES? IT GIVES SMALLER PEOPLE A CHANCE TO CATCH UP! PLEASE STOP WHINING.

Caps lock was necessary.

15. Congratulations on the big bank roll devs. You will not see another dollar from myself ever ! you have decidedly made kaw undesirable

16. We're looking into it, but yes, that's the plan.

17. What about people like my friend that HLBC right before may 1st will he get a refund

18. I'm done paying for this game. They don't listen to any of our advice

19. Well there be an eb that pays more than hte? Upgrading causes this plunger to drop, so why pay to play?

20. YES!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I just got 283b in refunds!!! Woooo