Regarding Future Combat and Gangs at War

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 4, 2014.

1. I lost my account with Gaw and FC it was on the same device as one of my alts when I transferred the alt I could not transfer Gaw

2. What a terrible early birthday present...

Thanks ATA.

3. Party in my Dorm Room???? That sounds Naughty Devs.....

4. I love waffles

5. bienvenue aux "nouveaux" joueurs de KINGDOMS AT WAR. N' hésitez pas a solliciter l aide des "anciens" joueurs.
    ps: il n' y a pas de questions idiotes, par contre faire des idioties a répétitions deviens de la connerie.

;) bon jeux a tous ;)

6. so what your saying is kaw community is as soon as yall have sucked everybody dry kaw is next ?

7. You should compensate your players very well devs,for the games you shut down and for how much money most of them spent - also you better not ever shut down kingdoms at war.

8. we are always here to nelp new peoples

9. ATA will one day close the servers on Kingdoms At War. No game last forever and when this one stops making money, it will only be a matter of time before ATA recycles KAW server for a new game that may make money.

It's how they do business.

10. Its disgusting what we were giving from the devs after years of loyalty playing FC and cash spent on a game that they had no intention of upgrading. Very disappointing it's an insult

11. yup wat he said

12. Sadly, devs don't care who they piss off as long as they make money.

13. Lol, nothing like cloning and reskinning a whole game and not putting effort into it to lose money... Maybe the geniuses at ATA would like to do a TEDTalk about how brilliant they are? Would match the YouTube video about how they are pioneers for mobile gaming technology

14. Gangs at War only saw a decline because nothing was done to keep the game going. For over a year we asked for more land, more tiers, some sort of war system, anything that made the game worth playing. The game would not have decline if something was done other than let it become static.

15. Im perm scilenced and need a favor plz ppl

16. @kawcommunity when with SMASH Monsters come out? I've heard that you released it for New Zealand I thought, but either way, when will it be released? Or does A Thinking Ape not have it finished yet?

17. And peeps saying that kaw will be shutdown one day, that's a lie, kaw makes A Thinking Ape the most money, therefore there would be no reason for A Thinking Ape to shut it down.

18. Never say never. What if another game comes along and makes them far more money than kaw? Then KaW gets abandoned (just like fc and GaW except KaW came out first) for that game. Probably won't happen in the foreseeable future, but it could happen.

19. Wot a joke..all this time feeding your pockets playing these games to shut down..played future combat and gangs of war form near start to get some useless VIP badge on this wots the point?? Try give something worth it or give me all the money back I gave u...