Regarding Future Combat and Gangs at War

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Yup ^^^^

Didnt matter that it had small player bases because we were still buying ADR nd propacks on alts for osw and ass kicking mayhem

2. So what you're saying is when you make new games and kaw isn't your cash cow, you'll shut it down and move on...

3. Stop teasing us with SMASH!

The next time I want you to hear from you about it from you all at ATA is when you announce the goddamn release date!

4. Lol common devs you responded to the first guys question within 2 mins........

5. You will notice not one of my accounts input the "Code" for the badge in KAW. Again, for loyal customers who spent $10s of thousands on the games you just shut down to be offered a measly badge doesn't bread customer retention and was a bad business decision for your Nob'ers in FC/GAW. There is no incentive for them to keep spending and in fact the manner in which you approached closing the games we enjoyed will discourage most of your community base not in KAW/PIMD from even downloading your flagship gaming platforms.

You still have 12 days to try and retain these customers, but I fear you already lost them to competitor gaming platforms, which is sad, because I personally lost lots of friends and family who played FC/GAW and refuse to continue to support a company who offers a measly badge for years of playing and thousands of dollars spent.

I hope they come, but I suspect most won't.

I have more to say, but any comments I would make would fall on deaf ears. And those reading this are not decision makers at ATA.

Miss you FC peeps, if you need help growing in KAW as you know I'm always willing and happy to help. You know how to find me ️Shady

6. Yea I'm definitely gonna EXTREMELY limit the amount of money on this game until I see some assurance that kaw won't shut down the second they start seeing declining playerbase/iap.

7. Looks like that sums it up. :?

8. GaW and FC Players looking to Join and have a shot at an Old OSW clan with experienced players, and be adopted to the family follow me and let me know and get the analysis interview.

- If you end up joining i will Volley enough gold to you to LCBC in 2-3 days.

-LWPiNDaHiZZY

9. Welcomed with open armsdon't joke we weren't welcomed we were hater and shunned neever thought WOULD HAPPEN DID YA we all know true reason why your shutting them down and that's becuase you want to put as much money in your pocket and not giving a damn about player who actually make you that money so a bit of advice try to be more thoughtful there's was still tons of ppl playijg those game but now you killed it not players leaving on own choice BUT YOU.

/end rant

10. When does america get smash. I want to play but not starting a year behind the rest.

11. Yeah we werent really welcomed, plenty talked us down and said we'd be gone in a week. Seeing as Gaw clans have been established here and theres a alliance up and running. I think we're doing pretty good

12. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GaW

13. @Lunacy ...of course they will! When will KAWers understand ATA/KAW is a "BUSINESS" they're more concerned with making money then giving you "an enriching gaming experience" ...(seriously people) ATA does "the right" thing when it's easy for them and doesn't cost them revenue. Otherwise they don't give a damn about you/us ...they pander to they're "customers" just like any business would or does but ultimately the bottom line is about them making money not about making you happy

14. Hopefully now they can concentrate on Kaw more, we players deserve new things to do, and new ways to get gold. Grinding is what we do, it gets boring.

Waiting for new things.
    Good day

15. The best advice anyone COULD EVER GIVE is DO NOT FOLLOW IRON MAIDEN .
    Thankyou, that is all.

16. KAW is lucky last update in GAW was what 1 or 1 yrs ago

17. Either 1 or 1 , I don't remember. Definitely 1 though