Regarding Future Combat and Gangs at War

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 4, 2014.

1. We should report ATA for scamming.

2. I once play gaw, but reset long time ago,,,, support

3. That was truly a gripping story eric, thank you for sharing......

4. There is no game on internet that sustains long term--too many good ideas and human nature itself will slow any down. However, that said, ATA can not compare oranges and apples. They are in main responsible for demise of FC and Gaw. They chose not to provide crossover to other forms like Android or utilize any suggestions from accomplished gamers on the ones dropped to improve or redesign. It is rather disappointing and demeaning that games like PIMD or Meegos were chosen instead to continue. Adults used FC to escape the childishness of most games currently on internet. We spent when we felt we were receiving attention as those in Any good game would. FC provided a more adult version of online gaming sadly lacking in general and certainly lacking in their 2 retained games. It escapes me how lack of their attention could equate in their minds to lack of incoming new accounts.

5. It escapes me how lack of their attention could equate in their minds to lack of incoming new accounts. Do not try to equate them when no ios update was done or attention to opening in new venues or advertising was done. Thank you to those welcoming crossovers. I will miss FC a great deal for adult interaction and friends lost.

6. **** you, devs 

7. Ill miss all of the friends I made on gaw n FC :( hopefully I cross paths with them here

R.I.P GaW

8. Need help new players from GaW and FoC ? Wall me at CT_RetallickBot.

Or find a very epic guy , Mr -OK-

:D

9. How soon before jaw is added to that list?

10. Kaw. Damon auto correct.

11. Gangs at war died as ATA wouldn't update it and progress the game the same as they did with Kaw, probably because Kaw earned them a lot more money. All about money NOT about the players... That's why I stopped playing Gaw, reached as high as could but couldn't progress anymore. ATA's fault Gaw died not the players! 

12. I bet gaw and fc turned into a purge

13. I only can say ATA is cheating and liar, trying to console FC and Gaw,players said that declining popular and IOS support, and to make new friends in kaw I order to continue spending the money and support ATA.
    As worldwide game application company, only concentrate in kaw game improvement but ignored the FC and Gaw, very disappointed

14. ATA never did an effort and interest in gaw and fc game, giving away 500 nobility and ADR as token to gaw and fc players, is it we will happy?
    Why not ATA give 500 seal to gaw and fc players as compensation of game closing

15. ATA, if you ever were sorry about GaW and FC shutting down, you should've done a whole lot more for us.
    LL unlocked and 25 bil… lousy. And for the accounts that have already unlocked the LL, just a stupid achievement, as if we achieved anything other than noticing the fact that you chase cash like a dog chases a ball.

16. Oh. My. God. I have never heard of a company closing down less profitable arms of their business to consolidate their assets. What craziness is this!?

Unless you can point to a specific part of the terms and conditions where it says that ata owes you anything for spending money on their games could you all please shut up now?

KaW will shut down one day too, you know that right?

17. This sounds like apple, being dicks.

18. Now gaw and fc already closed. Sad bout it and this shittty badge we've got 