Regarding Future Combat and Gangs at War

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Did you really just bypass on a thread posted by an admin? Are you daft?

2. I still wish I received a badge for FC for my time spent there. I couldn't log in anymore for code, but I played. It's a bit disappointing.

~ dev 

3. Since when do you care about the players experience? Kaw still waiting on promised updates for over a year.

4. Support , sorry about y'all loses ,but it's how games work :/ that's why I'm glad to see more coming to kaw vs leaving

5. But please tell us about huge updates before you release them !!! This is declining the population , also ; maybe set out a poll for us to vote on before releaseing? That's a great why to make to community happy

6. Closed gaw and not mego

7. Is there going to be some sort of game event to celebrate the arrival of these players?

8. Can we get another day of 50% building returns again?

9. Countless nobs gone thanks for taking our money and not adding to the game (s)

10. Devs really don't care what we want .. We asked numerous times on FC for updates but got nothing, it isn't going to change here
    Devs say they can focus their time on their most active games (******* bull ****)
    The money they receive from here will go to future games therefore leaving no money for future upgrades in KAW
    **** the Devs

11. I never heard of those two games but they sound fun.

12. Who cares.. This is KAW why are you telling us about this

13. KAW Admin...what assurances can you give us that the same thing won't happen to KaW? Knowing that you shut down a different game doesn't exactly make me want to waste my money on this one if you're just going to shut it down.

14. Glad to see ATA focusing on investment in KAW. Keep it alive, fresh and growing 

15. Every 'event' is created to sell more crystals. They got the formula right on KAW or this game wouldn't exist. I think GAW's downfall is it was kinda created to satisfy the KAW OLDSCHOOL that wanted to old KAW back and over time they added epics that mist crossovers wanted.

GAW and FC I spent zero dollars on. I think I've dumped about 1k on crystals since I started my Kaw account though

I think GAW and FC accounts could be converted to KAW accounts easily but my require some work by the devs to do it expediently and fairly.

They'd have to allow multiple KAW ACCTS ob a single APE ACCT though for players of both games.

16. How will they adapt to primitive weapons???

No space guns?

17. Welcome FC/GAW players ^_^ I used to play those games, shame for ya lost,smart move on Devs part. If ya need help in a sept. 09 player of the many games of AThinkingApe . :)

18. I was right

19. As long as you don't merge that PIMD crew we cool 