Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The name WDGAF seriously suits you people! Nice one!

2. I wonder how many times he slapped himself after logging in.

3. Depressed that I missed this, could use the gold. Awesome job tho, respect.

4. As many times as the number he had spent in xtals in his life :lol:

5. I was hurt after being stripped 100bil a long time ago. Imagine 190tri...

6. Good luck with RL Bom you were the most obliging LB player, and Well said CG 

7. Ok... about Bomanator being a bully. This is how me an Bomanator became friends. I was "wingman" for an LB player. Hiring allies for him, he was hire them from me. Win-win... one day I hired from Bomanator and the fun began. I had my fun with one of his alts, he had his fun with me... fighting for a while, friendly 1vs1 banter... at one point as part of that banter I asked if I can join his clan because I've seen he was running b2b HTE. His reply? "Sure you can! Come over!" Such a horrible bully...

8. Whahooooo. The wicked witch is um well lol. 

9. My only experience with bom was him not warring one day and rehiring a 400 bil ally from me, two minutes before my war started. He then said I had disrespected him by not asking to hire.... Meanwhile he had no mention of " pls wall or pm before hire" in his banner, or I would have done so.
    I then read his wall and noticed person after person after person complaining about similar **** .
    Those are not the actions of a "great guy" those are the actions of a selfish person.
    Karma I guess.

10. Bom was top 40 ^

11. At least Bom made terms obvious. Unlike all the pm or wall for hire. U do so and never receive a response. So I ask what is the proper time one should be "respectful" before hiring said ally ? Often times to include several times this week I have sent wall/follow or pm to large lb players about Allie hires and received no response except deleted wall post

12. Hell of a strip
    Personally id say u did Bom a favor and freed him from the chains of this horrible addictive game. Maybe now he'll spend his time and money on things that can actually contribute to things that matter and are beneficial to that alternate universe we call rl i kno id be grateful
    Other than that this strip doesnt affect my ally hiring ways nor should it change any of yours. This is a statement pure n simple. If u havent heard of WDGAF well your probably shuddering at the name now.
    Well played I say.

13. Now LB can realize no one is sage when a strip is organized.

14. Interesting thread. Even more interesting timing for it.

15. I remember the first time I spoke to Bom.
    Those were the days...
    I walled him asking for a hire. He didn't reply.

16. Interesting riddle.

17. So WDGAF how long did it take to plan/an long did it take?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.