Reflections of a butthurt EE noob

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pickled_Pepper, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Your rant is about you being butthurt that warlor did nothing. Am I right?

Appleseeds just said either hit them or forum, and you didn't even hit. That sounds alot like what warlor did. But that's just me.

2. Wow I must be a master a at manipulation to have over 50 people to follow me. They must have all misinterpreted what was said.

/end sarcasm

3. Booty tickled. Can you go do something where someone might regard you with some significance?

Instead of being a stupid ass window licker all the time?

Anarchy.

@DTM.

Calling all worms the same person? Do you realise how ignorant and daft that sounds...? I like you man, but seriously.

4. :lol: Anarchy ill stick my face in wherever I want bro.

5. I never said anyone in YAFI was a coward.

All I said was that I'm not impressed by them because the 43T strip required zero skill.

6. I dont understand the attack on OP. he voices his opinion on a f'd up situation where his clan doesn't act to his expectations. and an expectation that we all have from our clan. You all just want to read your own posts to make yourself feel better. I dont get it. If you want the thread to die, stop posting. but no, i see worm after worm after yafi supporter comment. talk about bs. if you dont like the post get off or do something about it, stop telling someone else to stop using the forum for what it is made for. you dont own forums. maybe someone needs to remind you all of that.

P.S. i do love me some booty shakin'

7. Look where that got you booty, aka Fear the noob who got his ass handed to him on a silver platter by Justice.

Moron.

Anarchy.

8. Woah, that statless alt has some power in his voice. 

9. Worm, do you realize how sociopathic it is to expect people who read wom posts to click on their profile each and every time they post?

10. Yep. Justice kicked my ass. Who dosent know that.? Don't try to bring it up to make me look a fool. You got a whole clan who backs up every action your ignorant ass does.

11. Also anarchy it's booty aka fear aka romulus. 

12. Deal with it.

13. Romulus? Lol name doesn't ring a bell.

And my clan doesn't back me up for my 'ignorant actions'. As a matter of fact I've been posting like this and have yet to be hit, let alone have another worm help me.

But even if they were to, at least I don't have wankers who would give up in two days and look like a **** here.

Unlucky. Anarchy.

14. The war runners run away after deciding you're not gunna do anything about it? That's even more pathetic than i thought.
    I don't say yafi are in the wrong here. Clearly a fair few warlor members don't deserve to wear the badge and yafi exposed that.

But what was it? 42 trill for a stripperthat's a bit extreme, even someone really sexy wouldn't be worth that :p :3

15. Yeah, romulus who was in your clan in the past doing some EE. Remember that's why I left. Because of what happened with justice. Yeah I ceasefired after 2 days. Am a **** tho right? Come at me then bud. If you read that thread again, I was fighting plenty then just justice. I kept on with the others. Justice is a monster I admit it. I can care less tho. I lt already happened I can't take it back. It's not gonna keep my mouth from talking lots of **** on forums.

16. You left because you knew you would get your ass kicked out and probably stripped for looking like a moron.

Let's be straight about this.

Anarchy.

17. Nah I didn't think that. And none of that happened. Only person who said something was pinky. And from what I heard he ran from LR war. So he had no right to be ******** on my wall.

18. You just earned yourself the prize.

Enjoy you arrogant wanker.

And I can guarantee if you were still in clan after I saw those threads I would have kicked you and put you in CA.

Enjoy sir.

19. Am the arrogant one? Didn't you come on this thread acting all bad and bold, insulting everyone? And ok anarchy ok

20. Insulting everyone.

No that was just you, genius.

Anyway, whether or not I was arrogant is irrelevant now. Doesn't change what's going to happen.

Enjoy your day, noob.