Reflections of a butthurt EE noob

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pickled_Pepper, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I'm scared, mr barcode coward, fail alliance.

2. Consultation or strategic advice? Why would they offer if Earlier decided off the bat to not even retaliate? They chose Umbrella Corps actions before Umbrella Corporation even had the chance to.

WARLOR gave up before anyone had the chance to offer help. You can't give someone advice when they won't even take it.

3. I'm trying really hard to care right now.

It's not working.

4. Twisted Val's words?

I posted her words exactly as they came (minus the comment of mine about a certain players time zone). SIN came with me for the same reason.

Say what you will, I don't care. I'm not here to defend myself because truthfully Dont_Touch_My you and your opinion mean nothing to me.

5. LOL that's your reply? I made you speechless on your own thread, funny as ****.

Get off before you make warlor look worse than it does already.

6. Yes, you twisted Val's words. She told you plain and simply NOT to return fire, as per her attempt during the negotiations process. You disobeyed a direct order.

When she called you out on it, you used it as an excuse to jump ship and hijack WarLoR members.

Coward.

7. It's simple, you are welcomed to continue hitting us, or just continue to talk in forum but do nothing. ;)

As far as I'm concerned, the war with WarLoR is over. And I'm back to KaW-dormancy until the next OSW arrives.

8. Worm, I see you posting lots of comments on war threads where you have no knowledge of the events that transpired. Did you have an alt inside our WarLoR admin room?

9. Apple seeds, just let me be butthurt for a little while, ok?

10. When "I"? You mean when much of WWH?

I'm sorry that WarLoR WarHounds didn't have confidence in the war strategy of being fish in a barrel. Being an 8 day old clan what the **** do you expect?

Anyways I'm out. Enjoy your whining Dont_Touch.

11. Hoochie Momma Twerk Team!
    [​IMG]

12. VAL is female? :|

13. You think I liked being a fish in a barrel?

Did I leave?

No! I stayed loyal till the bitter end.

Unlike you.

14. Not the same worm you noob.
    Everything I have posted on this thread is simply from your own comments. Your giving me a gold mine to counter back with. Rethink your comments before writing them, then you won't look like a fool, even if you are. 

15. Your looking like the fool worm.

16. Sure. Happy forum-ing :)

17. If you want to be identified uniquely, you are free to create a unique username.

Till then, you're all one and the same.

18. LOL typical of WarLor. Called out by Appleseeds and doesn't do anything. Isn't that what your whole rant is about?!

Pathetic.

19. Called out by appleseeds? Appleseeds' comment had nothing to do with the OP.

Likewise, this rant is about me being butthurt.

Is it really that complicated for you to understand, worm face?

20. Not on either side of this as i am just an observer in this conflict, but i would say no cowardice occured in Yafi strip... What better way to make a statement or declaration of war than a strip of that magnitude? If WarLor fights back it will be a fun battle. I do not know the situation to any extent other than what i have read, but I couldnt resist pointing this out. KaW is a war game, yes people play it as they will in many ways... But if family is attacked, defed yourselves! If not, well, guess the members of that said clan now know what type of playstyle is involved with being a member there. There are many clans who are more a place of gathering, not a tight knit machine or family. Biggest strip ive been a part of was 16Trill , and i was pretty excited on that one. Cant imagine 40 trill .. I think id poop myself! 