Reflections of a butthurt EE noob

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pickled_Pepper, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Respect for speaking your mind OP. However I couldn't understand most of your rant. If was just yelling :?: *sits and waits for incoming since he's butthurt*

2. Also op yafi already had a big name b4 they stripped him. So yeah i doubt when they stripped him yafi was thinking to themselves come on let this work we need to get our name bigger.. Lmao

3. Respect OP for having the courage to post this .

4. @DTM
    After reading your post in forum, I find you are a selfish, brainless, and a total empty vessels. So call prior council member... My foot..!! You totally don't give a f..k about other people who had paid thousands of dollars to build their account. Just look at your own pathetic stat... Haven't even hlbc, got nothing but junk allies, didn't even have a pro pack. What have you got to lose..?? What gave you the right to even comment in forum about yafi and warlor? Maybe dev should banned all these brainless empty vessel from forum who talk about greatness, loyalty and what not.

I was angry at Val.. But she had the courage to post apology and we move on, we will give her respect. And as for you, you don't even fit to lick my boot. Now, crawl back to your hole and hid. I will personally farm any clan who accept you. So clan owner beware..!!!!

5. well said froz, support u to CF ( continuos farm ) the OP

6. OP u TCSSu know nothing about leadership... 1fb from iceman I donate 2 

7. Just saying, OP is asleep right now. ;)

8. Why does everyone keep bringing up val. Worms nor val have anything to do with warlor / yafi

9. I may be wrong but doesn't Osiris have a cf agreement with Yafi?

10. @VTOL - different Val. You must be skim reading all these threads.

This Val is IIWar_ValorII, it's is not the Worm.

11. I see.

Continue

12. To all the ***** whipped bitches, it's a game, turn it off, deal with RL then turn it back on - there's no excuse for leaving war- runners - go do ya eb's softcocks

13. Does it really matter by now? You obviously have no osw experience if you think a 43t strip takes nothing and can be done just like that. Now read your wall i expect you to actually hit me this time.

14. They dont get respect because of the skill required to take that much, they get respect because if it fails the counterstrip would be devastating. Doesn't matter how much skill it takes it takes a lot of balls.

15. ^ for once I agree with you shadow
    Att 19/19/? P

16. It's takes alot of balls? A while clan strips one guys who didn't even know this could happen.

17. A whole clan I meant

18. Well the title is quite fitting :lol:

19. @farmer but he could have woken up or been on at any moment to catch the strip. but I hate it when people judge wars on LB BFA doesn't win wars banks do. for some strange reason Yafi remind me of the fosters advert..