Reflections of a butthurt EE noob

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pickled_Pepper, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Good to hear Try not to have a whole clan hitting me, try fighting ur own battle for once.

2. Because a guild Hansel can hit you.

You really are a genius.

Anyway, you insulted more than one person, so it's not my problem as to who hits you now. :)

3. why is when someone can't some up with a good insult they just call another player a noob? Total lack of imagination. There really needs to be a new term created. I mean come on. noobs calling people noobs. what is the point anymore?

4. I didn't insult no one but you. If your referring to what I said about pinky I don't see how that's a insult? Before I knew about him being a war runner, what right does that give him to insult me about that thread I made awhile back? Hmm, since you can't hit me..you gotta get the clan to help eh? And statless alt person. Who called anyone a noob?

5. Oh wait the worm did..sorry statless alt.

6. Since I'm here now I may aswell throw in some of my comments.

@DTM, I think it's sad that you'd do this to a clan that hosted you that long. Regardless of any decision they made you disagree with. Not honorable.
    However, I do agree that WarLoR surrendering before the war really began was also not very honarable.

Your comments about the strip requiring no skill is just irrelevant. All successful strips require the same amount of skill? You got it or you don't. Not sure which aspects of stripping someone require skill, it's not an Olympic sport.

In general,
    I thought Valor was a guy.
    IMF was shut up fast.
    A hilarious war. If you can even call it that.

As for UC, it's EE season man, nobody wants to war. WarLoR should've fought back then asked for help. YAFI are pretty scary with their well known persistence and history but WarLoR gave in too quickly to even receive help.

7. Also the "im butthurt okai!"
    Won't let you run your mouth and not get hit.

Goodluck with whatever buddy but don't act out of emotions in a situation like this.

GL to WarLoR

8. WarLoR and* YAFI, minus IMF - hope he gets stripped again :lol: .
    (Ampersand)

9. Exactly my point justice, TDM is just to stubborn to realize.

10. I dont get this he calls the osw runners cowards hmm the should of been loyal to a clan that does nothing for a member when that member gets stripped. Im sorry but you have to be an idiot to stay in that clan bcus they show no backbone to help out there own members y would u stay in that ..

11. Also u talk about how.cowardice ur warlor clan is by not doing anything but u r mad that ppl ran from such a clan.. And u did call out yafi by saying they showed 0 skill in war . But i say it takes plenty of skill to pull that type of strip off or any amount of strip really

12. I'm sorry but when did clicking buttons require skill?
    Is there a technique?

Am I missing something...

Gawd I'm a noob

13. It takes skill by finding.out when he sleeps, how many ppl will be on to help strip..

14. Its all about strategy. Not just mashing buttons. If that was the case then why didnt warlor strip back if its all about mashing buttons.

15. Also op stop saying uc is a crap alliance. Y help ur alliance members when they cant even help themselves.

16. Finding a TZ is extremely easy.

Even more easy when you've visited the strip targets clan for a while.

This game requires no skill sorry mate.

17. Also you can find TZ from use of words too.

Mate I ****** your mum.
    -Obvious Aussie

18. roflmao , war runner ? ok nub, 1 way ticket to club pin.

-pinky the war runner lul

19. only a hb to pin LOL ..

"im in my zone im feeling it"
    "dont blow my buzz, stop killin it"