Reflections of a butthurt EE noob

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pickled_Pepper, Apr 24, 2013.

1. So your telling me you wanted help from your alliance right? Your leader woke up stripped, returned 0 incoming and you expect help from your alliance'?! Why would your alliance help you if your own leader hasn't even tried to fight back? What help could they provide if the other clan isn't fighting in the first place?

You guys don't see RCA asking help from umbrella corp while fighting MDK do you? Why should you?

Your just as pathetic as your clan. Leave forums and let this thread die.

2. Well maybe it's so I doesn't get spyd.. Idk though

3. Obviously those towers were for when he was doing EE wars..

4. Lop, how about you grab yourself some EE and learn the value of towers.

A for effort in finding new material.

F for content.

Keep trying, loser 

5. Worm, I never said I expected help, did I?

6. _@ platinum. I hope the owner of your clan finds you funny 

7. I actually respect op for speaking his mind here

8. Your second or third post on this thread states you did?! Are you stupid or something?

You don't even know what you have written on this thread, so just get out.

9. Lol. Sorry I'm not an EE noob. Which you probably should have guessed from my earlier comments genius.

10. At Op, you really should compose yourself.
    You think any clan ganna take u in if you ganna run ur mouth on forums every time you don't get results your looking for?
    Stop the bleeding Op, unless your quitting. Otherwise go do something that suits your age as a stress reliever 

11. Worm, I said "where the **** were they to support their allies?"

There are many ways to support an ally without attacking or providing funds.

WarLoR had no clue what do do and was left to rot in the street.

12. Lop, I forgive you.

13. Explain to me how many other ways is there for supporting an ally in a game. What's the point Of being in an alliance if youre not expecting them to support you by hitting or giving funds?

14. Cowardly barcode resilience person,

I don't need a clan to take me in. I've seen what clans have to offer. I'm not interested.

15. At op, so your in IMF and Val's pm?
    I know your not in the pal group they are in.
    So why comment on something u "think" u perceived ?
    You really need to fall back and gather your thoughts. Your really making yourself look like a loose cannon with looser lips

16. And they didn't leave them to rot. They did that all by themselves when they refused to even decide to fight back. To blame the alliance.

17. Worm, I already explained it once on this thread. I'm not going to repeat myself for your lazy ass.

18. Loose cannon or not, WarLoR was left to rot.

Perception is reality, my friend.

19. Lol, calling me coward
    I'm back reading, I seem to have been respectfully talking. Yet you disrespect.
    My words to u end hear, enjoy nublet. U learn one day how to mature 

20. Worm, I'm not blaming the alliance for anything except doing nothing. Obviously the conflict wast their fault.