-RCA- vs MDK OSW Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Is it just me or are these whiners from LR growing stale? I mean seriously, the only people I see whining here are bellemorte and her clannie noobs. Why don't you go whine about Phil on your own thread? I feel Phil asked you to leave in a respectful manner, you should honor it.

LR's definition of "unbiased": anything that sucks up to our clan is unbiased. We are right, everyone else are liars.

By the way, the term is "last rites" not "last rights". But I guess they don't teach you that in grade school anymore. lol

2. Thinks he's original. Lol

I mean  statless alt!

3. Omg they took a saying and tweaked it a little bit?!?! God forbid ..

4. Would it be too much to ask for posters on this thread to focus on actually talking about RCA /MDK? Thanks. 

5. Mr Cranky pants woke up on the right side of the bed?  Are you gonna change name to Mr_nice_pants for today?

6. Wow, the immaturity is quite prominent on this thread.

7. MDK FTW!!!!

༎༎  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟♛⁂Ϯ7DSϮ⁂♛ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟༎༎ ₩Ð₲₳Ƒ

8. @Philo,

Yes, it would be too much to ask fool. Its a non-existent OSW and this thread is useless. Comes as no surprise to me that you have created another forum post on a topic that you know nothing about. Either you just created it to try and gather information from -RCA-/MDK or you are horribly misinformed as usual. MDK-Assasin is an ass, if -RCA- want to take action then so be it.

Stop trying to cause KAW drama...
    Your lies and lack of anything better to do with your life are both equally as pathetic as this thread

9. Eradicator I read half of what you wrote, then realized you were a noob and stopped myself.

10. When you know what is actually going on eradicator, then you may post.

11. Please let me know when this war starts, I need to pot up and get prepared. I have no incoming, no outgoing, except this ferocious EB I am slaying. I think someone is trying to start a war, because they been out of a job the last few weeks with nothing to report about.

12. @LR-Silence,

Who is to say I don't know, has anything I've said been incorrect? WDGAF alliance members defending MDK-Assasin it seems, your ignorance is adorable, see these stats and instantly assume I'm a 'noob' and know nothing. Nice one... You're in LR, I'm sure you've heard of the term 'alt' before.

13. Yup I've heard that term, 'round here it's usually associated with thw words coward, noob, and post with your main chump.

14. I have no need to, my points remain the same no matter what account I post it on. No idea how you can call someone with my stats a chump, you are in a clan that advertises "join us OSW/EB" on WC, yet your build is pathetic, this account is more effective than your 200k spy attack in OSW, please stop acting badass. You're just making yourself look stupid

15. @erad Post with your biggest account or do you not have the balls? Scared to get hit by TNT?

16. Good idea worm. I've been an atk build for about a week now and i would love somebody as (seemingly) experienced as you eradicator to show me how worthless my conversion was. Gimme some love with your main, i'll even keep both my bars full so you can get lots of hits in ;)

17. He don't have a main it seems well I threw my 2cents in this thread lol

18. Perhaps it's because mdk and RCA are at war. I just won this argument.