-RCA- vs MDK OSW Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 24, 2013.

1. And yeah, I never actually said that you were a noob eradicator, I just said that you don't know what's going on, RCA stripped mdk tyger of however much, they've tried stripping other members but their trackers are as useless as a wet towel, I'm not sure if the strip on tyger was successful, but even so, I'd say that they were at war seen as RCA is fail stripping mdk members. And yes, please do post with a main or larger account, you're quite obviously thee most badass player around, so don't be afraid of us

2. To the people that say that this war doesnt exisit look at Resilience clan page

3. To eradicator the "pro" looks like silence owned you there buddy.

4. Oohh..... I'll be back with a statless alt..

♔7DS♔ ☆★WDGAF★☆

5. @ never back down, no one said this war does not exist

6. @Devin-its been said

7. I thought this account was my statless alt....oops I must find a smaller one now

8. redstars clan and apocadichs would be unstoppable.

as much as i hate to say it, that combination would be utterly unstoppable.

Thankfully that will never happen

9. Why is everyone then saying it's RCA vs. MDK? Isn't RCA the war clan of the RCA family/UC...?
    If it's just Res... Would that be tagged, or not tagged? :lol: Oh well...

10. Apparently the strip on tyger was 450b. Needs to be confirmed.

11. I am also hearing that now other players besides resilience are hitting.

12. Any idea who exactly are involved now Phil?

13. @Farr. Actually RCA has been very good at controlling their clan. Not much information from their side. Resilience members in Amur_ra were hitting mdk however.

14. Good on em for being able to keep control. Not many can do that as efficiently as we see from your other threads. 

Two more questions. Why did it start and
    who would you tip to win so far. Thanks mate.

15. RESPECT to MDK! Out gunned and outnumbered, but you won't see these guys putting up the white flag! Give them hell, I know they'll be having alot of fun atm.

16. WDGAF seems to mean we dont give a **** about MDK, they are dead fish and no one wants to help them. Guess iprophet was wrong, they are just gonna watch them get beat down like a bunch of bi*****es. I give it another 2 weeks, murder death kill be near empty, they all hiding out in regs, using guild hansels to try and do failed 20B strips :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Actions speak louder then words.

18. Just so everyone knows, this person is mdk alt acct trying to imposter res, i guess desperate people must take desperate measures, thanks for letting e1 know how good of a job we doing though mdk :)

19. How about a 3 way Osw?