-RCA- vs MDK OSW Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 24, 2013.

1. No info from RCA :( BS

2. BMAN - RESPECT!

-man i Remember those days when there was old school merc system wars and one side would bring in a bunch of people then Le freak, whorn, 0ne, mrak, maddogg, mal and I would run around to these merc wars kickin peoples ass...good times! Miss them alot, havent talked to that bunch in a while...

-lwp

3. Philosopher......so how was that party man? I bet the girls smelled awesome...did u get a sniff? No matter what the cool kids say. You're fracking cool dude :)

4. One of the worms nailed it

How much bigger is RCa than MDK??

But don't be fooled because Mdk is a huge lb clan like RCA. Their clan name says it all. Murder Death Kill.

And I think it's quite silly to believe WDGAF will stand idol while a huge lb stacked clan hits one of their smallest family clans. But hey I was wrong in the past once.

5. Isn't a huge lb ranked clan*

6. Iprophet is a forum preacher? :stunned:

7. Good war.

Respect to both sides

8. @bellemorte

Nice character assassination there, Bellemorte. Why don't you confine your jealousy to your own clan's thread? If you have nothing to add to this particular conflict, then I politely ask you to please stay off the thread.

@ Os-Lala

If you are really interested in who I am why don't you pm me? I do sometimes get hundreds of pms a day depending on what's happening, but I try my best to respond when I can. Bellemorte can't be considered an objective source since she still partially blames me for getting her demodded.

9. @divinelu

If you think you can do a better job, be my guest. Let's see how long that lasts. Believe it or not, lots of my threads are made because people ASK me to make them. Apparently, some people enjoy the way I write.

10. Ohhhh. I think Mr cranky pants woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning 

11. Lol belle, well what did you expect for 6 o'clock in the morning? I haven't even had my first coffee when I wrote that response.

Either way, I need to get ready for work now and have no time to chat. Since you are not commenting on the thread topic and merely engaging in character assassination, I once again politely ask you as the OP to leave this thread. Thank you in advance for respecting my wishes. ,

12. I thought belle did a pretty good job of answering a question that came up on one of your threads Phil. As you always talk about yourself I think your character should be fair game. After all it isn't slander if it's true right?

This would be more of a character assassination:
    Hey Phil you suck.
    1. As an "unbiased" reporter
    2. As a KaW player
    3. At pretty much everything.

Plus you whine like a little .

13. hey! I thought I woke on the right side of the bed!  for once 

14. Everyone hates belle

15. I hate belle

16. I'm guessing belle is speaking from personal experience