-RCA- vs MDK OSW Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Lol what? Docmentry

2. Awww ok. That was way before I joined. My bad. I had just never seen or heard about him till a few months ago.

3. No lala. He's a leech who latched onto the popular people to suck and feed off of their attention.

Basically, you know that fat kid in school that followed around the cool kids and was all around creepy? The one that would "show up" at parties and no one would talk to him - but he would sit there in the corner, nursing a 7up, watching and laughing while everyone ignored him.

Then the next day, he would go to school and tell all of the dorks how awesome the party was and how he was totalllly a part of it....

Yeah. He was THAT guy.

4. Lmfao!! Well that explains alot

5. I wonder if the person hitting me now is in any relation to him?? One way to find out

6. Lwp: lala maybe its rabbit FINALLY lmao

7. @Phil
    Oh yeah? Who said that?

8. MDK are over what...? 5x smaller than RCA?

9. I might sound grammar nazi-ish right now, but I don't care. It's roll, not role. Philo is on a roll, he's not a role.
    The saying on a roll means to experience a prolonged spell of success or good luck.
    Role is basically playing a part in something.

Get it right because it's driving me crazy.

10. He's not on a role*

11. Lol cant believe you caught that :D didnt notice myself

12. Might as well go ahead and correct everybody else on the thread too. Just noticed a few mistakes too lmao

13. @os-

I'm kinda surprised someone with an os- tag has never heard of philo.

Just to let you know, philo is a guy who pays 42 mil first hit. 

14. Belle!!!  Awesome post as usual. Couldn't have put it any better! Many of those osw threads despite his "sources" or hardwork have no content at all lol.

Fatty hears something, repeats it, and rumors/"right reasons" (and any hypothetical suggestion, opinion whatsoever) becomes reality to a bunch of trolls

15. Just to clarify , the reason for mdk and res war is between us. Phil can look but he won't find.
    You all can say what you will but this war will be different. Forums are for gossip and I ask all RCA to not post a comment on this thread or any other thread regarding gossip on forums about this conflict .
    Only info you can get is mdk was family.
    As u see they are no longer

ʘՏ₩ ❖✵↭✠✞RƐƨ℩l℩ƐאƈƐ☫❖✵↭✠✞

BMAN

16. That fat kid goes to a party thing made me sad... I'd talk to you philosopher :(

17. Which clans form MDK?

18. Also on a "roll" like a fat kid eating a basket of rolls