-RCA- vs MDK OSW Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 24, 2013.

1. No other accts are hitting besides res, though, mdk hitting rca members, hmmmmm, wonder where this "expert information" is coming from lmao now hope all is clear. as i said earlier, desperate people take desperate measures

2. Incorrect Duke but nice attempt at turning the finger .its a clan less player and could be anyone.if you are to make those accusations please have proof.

3. All Res stay out the damn forum. It's for trolls !

4. Yeah what one said. ;) unless of course you have proof then whip it out and show us.

5. And people using good grammar speak louder than people posting on pathetic statless accounts so they don't get their 9-year old ass farmed.

6. @Duke- Ya, clans commonly use their alts to trash their own clans on forums.

For sure bro.

7. Just to show and prove that that was an MDK alt and not a resilience member:

1. SS of said acct before name change hitting a member

[​IMG]

2. SS of said acct (notice the banner)

[​IMG]

3. Name change minutes later (same banner)

[​IMG]

4. And a handy link on Keeper of Dream's wall if anyone would like anymore verification :D

[​IMG]

So just to be clear this is MDK (Wdgaf) calling out their own alliance, and their own clan. Not a Resilience member.

Res/-RCA- No need to post anymore on this topic as MDK are obviously deceitful.

8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Hahahaha Resilience make sure you apply cold water to that burn

10. I'm actually honestly interested to see how this plays out

11. My bet mdk wins, they have a killer pony who will kick your ***

12. Ponies are cute n cuddly not scary, that would be a distraction

13. @philo you have anything new to add?

14. Of course not.

15. Lmao. Im sure that mdk account posted that jus to see how offensive res would get. Much respect to MDK

₩Ð₲₳Ƒ