OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. It's called having a forum representative. Not every clan runs wild on forums.

2. Thanks for answering for them? why would someone with nothing to do with topic have an answer? hahaha

3. Because hes answered your question. We let apple speak since he tends to bring out tscs fails rather well and represents what YAFI is about. Hes our forum rep. Now go back to being zerod all day and night. Ty.

4. I was a yafi member a while ago. I know their policies, so I answered you.

5. well i jump on a forums post about me today :D most of you talking big and bad id murder you one on one #fact!! then you would cry to your clan like ryan aka Richard Simmons lmao. biscuit hit him up pretty bad so he called 6 clans on him. hey its a normal kaw coward move, but i heard he is a throwback coward so he has been a chick named crying ryan along time. and building a clan of butt-hurt people that have all been farmed most i think have been forced into reset at one time or another. he even flip attack heavy hybrid build so he can try and get as much golds as possible while his clan trys there best to keep us pinned.

6. APPLE SEED is some coward no one cares about and we dont know why the lame jumps in every talk we have attention i guess. you seen him respond to every post ? osw ? where is the osw ? no your trying to keep us off ole Richard!! :lol: :lol: lets be clear about that 1st of all. your poor leader board account that is waaaaaaaaaaaay in 50th place lmao everyday you gonna have to deall with us every dam day . oh no we invited people to eb and you hit them :shock: stop being a punk apple seed why dont you go head up with me your about my cs ? see it will never happen cause they are cowards at yafi and dont want a real fight we clearly showed up for one all 15 of us against all 6 clans of you half wits

7. First
    Wow! 6 clans!

Let's see the 6 clans listed on your clan wall
    You ask for it
    Mindless_warriors
    Ya_judgment_fi
    Freeing allies market supporters
    Bloody anarchists republic
    __judgment__

Freeing allies market supporters has only 1 active alt hitting you ;)
    Mindless_warriors has only 1 or 2 active alts hitting you
    judgment has about 8 ~ 9 actives hitting you
    Total active members less than TSC, but yay! It's 3 clans!! 3 clans on you!!

So YAFI has 5 clans hitting you! Wow!

BAR hits you guys because you guys decided to hit them first ;)

Hey! It's 6 clans total!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But well, we won't stop you from wanting to stay in Alice's Wonderland! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second
    Already mentioned earlier, a hit on any of our clan mates, be in battle list or farm fest, will result in a retaliation by the whole clan. We function as a family. Are you to say if someone hits your parents, or your siblings, or any of your family members, you would stand there and just laugh?

Maybe you do so in your culture, but nope, we don't. Neither do we do so in KaW ;)

Third
    I believe everyone has seen more crying on WC, wall posts, and forums by dear MrBiscuit (aka MrCryBaby).

Seriously, why did he even participate in FarmFest if he can't take retaliation? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Biggest joke of 2014 so far ;)

8. First, you guys fail in most hits on Ryan. He doesn't even bother with the itches. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Most of you guys are dtw to him anyway. ;)

Second, we don't play fair, yep. Simply because, you guys ask for it ;)
    You chose to hit us first, you chose to war us. We merely retaliate.
    You know fully well we have over 100 members spread over 2 clans. Yet you guys chose to war us.

And after you chose to pick a fight with us, you complain. Wow!

You are the best bro :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. The lack if creative name-twist insults on this thread is astounding.

10. Nope, I'm not.

No YAFI member is great. I think I posted this somewhere in forums before.

We are just mere mortals, mere players, who bands together through KaW ;)

11. that is a funny gif hahahahah on the side note though Apple dont take me as complaining. I am just trying to taunt , having fun sence i cant hit lol !

12. just say that you have to keep us pinned or he gets it. thats the very simple truth not ohh we got rules that everyone hits you if you hit richard. hey anyone notice that they know ryan as richard simmons in his on clan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . RICHARD be like ... come on guys !! lets do it keep biscuit off me butt mate!!! flip build shows weakness farming 101. dont be a noob just cause he R P's with you. keep it real :D you guys protecting him from biscuit thats the only reason, well that is the only one i see in the end. so bring up all your made up rules and then find a to stick them. everyone that knows biscuit knows he not playing when he said he gonna get richard fast or slow its gonna happen ;) you doing all this talking and bring up rule we dont care about for nothing like i said bunch of cowards WE had y'all changing banners to say osw pm for hires :shock: 15 people made you do that ? what kind war clan is these chumps? if i xtal they will crap there pants :lol:

13. they also cry as much as they can and we hurt them pretty bad farming ryan and the rest so now they have to scout us the rest of there time playing its true ask apple :)

14. under whos online its like 9 yafi just looking lol bunch of goof balls :D :D :D :D :D :D

15. Seriously, you make no sense. Only thing we know, almost all of you decided to go allyless :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then do it! Don't just talk!
    Why don't you show us how true your statements are by actually crystaling ;) ;)
    Or, are you learning from MrBiscuit's deceitful nature? You sure learn fast! :lol:

Oh, I understand! You are free to post forums because your spies stay zeroed at all times and you are getting pissed? :eek: :eek:

Well, remember, You Ask For IT ;)

16. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It sure seems like you are a big crybaby like MrBiscuit (aka MrCryBaby)?

Anyway, it doesn't matter. We still have fun with you guys, while also having fun with EBs and an active clan chat to go along. KaW is beautiful and fun for us ;)

17. I fully support tsc. Yafi r just a bunch of clowns

18. We are!
    We have fun, and we try to bring fun and laughter to everyone!
    No difference from clowns! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't that what a game is supposed to be about? :) :D :D

Some players just get too uptight and serious about it :?