OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Salty️️

Val

2. AppleGirl is writing a self reflection. Cute stuff.

3. Yawn ...... Lol

4. No Jac. I'm merely pointing out the double standards game that you seem to want to play.

"Apple never hits me". 

Well, guess what ?

"Jac never hits me" 

5. He said "AppleGirl actually hits?" Never said hits him. Just throwing that out there.

6. Watch out might get some fake "sarcastic" incoming again

7. Yafi is still a joke 4-5 clans? When I puke now I am replacing the name with yafi! hahaha

8. I think B should of won a ff badge because of this! Ryan's a week suck! greenie had bigger *****! Hahaha

9. I never said that. I implied that you never hit people by saying "Applegirl actually hits, I think I need a screenshot to believe it" or something like that. You're right though, I don't recall ever hitting you, but then again, I don't recall you ever hitting me.

Now watch you turn around and hit me right after reading this to try to prove your point. :lol:

10. Jac that was a week ago

11. Really assistant? educated guess? 150 on 10? Dam give this noob a medal

12. Just cause' YAFI is better known doesn't mean they'll win.
    I like the one player MrBiscuit then all of YAFI's members to be honest. Go TFC :)

13. Yeah they got 5 or 6 clans on us but the movement will grow no group of tyrants will tell me how to play or who to hit

14. I remember seeing mrb's ads on wc

15. Just another group of wannabe who got beaten and change to ps.so original

16. To answer earlier question I was stripped 1.2t from Yafi but caught it at 975b and brought my last land

17. The funniest thing about the whole part is

FF VII participant MrBiscuit is being a crybaby here for being farmed!
    Wow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously... if MrBiscuit is going to be such a crybaby, he shouldn't even participate in FF. In fact, his "complains" should get him minus points :lol: