OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. That didnt go as planned

2. Clowns are usually scary and most people hate them lol

3. where did i cry ? it is very clear what i said about your crap clan. now you have posted all that he hit us first stuff for what?
    is that the message you guys sending out. HE HIT US FIRST :shock: a apple you should put that in your banner next to your rp name.i alway wondered where cowards hung out at now i see. lol cowards they are at yafi im sure. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now they let this gimp come out its hole while they sit and try to tell it what to say lol. look at whos online you will see mostly yafi tryna figure out why they gotta keep scouting.... you have to keep scouting or we get richard little piggys. its the only way if any of us get up we running that bar on richard simmons im like the big bad wolf with m50 sniper rifle when i get my shot im taking it on them cheeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. I think it's in the idiots code book, to always call the enemy a coward no matter the situation.

5. Not sure what you are blabbering about, but we are still waiting for your crystals like you said you would. ;)

So are ATA's pockets. :lol:

Honestly, I doubt you would crystal anyway. :lol:

6. there spoke person has drop the ball. we all knew this but he has said the truth i knew that yafi was full of clowns i just needed to catch one with the big shoes and red nose yafi just took another L :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Snatch n grab that's called crying lol

8. ITS VERY CLEAR WHAT IM SAY SRRY YOU CANT TAKE IT.

9. You are sure weird. First, you proclaim I'm someone no one cares about. Then you decide to take me as a spokesperson.

Make up your mind dude. You are getting confused :lol:

10. The excessive use of the laughing emoticon face is, quite annoying. Please refrain from over-use or it may cause loss of brain cells. Thanks everyone.

11. Sorry bro.
    I tried to reduce. But TSC members are way too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. That was directed at everyone, this thread is like, sarcastic laugh central!

13. Lol it is much more than crying! It is whining, loosing nerves, cracking, getting mad, out of control. Trolling forums, and getting support from some well known sore losers as saltyfeet is the only left strategy they have. Keep it on snatch ️

14. HOW MANY Ls must yafi take. its like they let the retard talk over there. you guys helping him write that crap ....... or nah :lol: :lol: :lol: can we use facts at anytime in this convo? a apple who is that val guy? why does he keep talking he seems like some type of side line reporter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he really doesnt have to mush to do with it and im sure side lining is what your girlfriend does when your about to fight. she be like get him boo yeah punch him back baby. i hope he is a good girl and will help when you start losing more laugh emojis on the way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Lay off the meth, bro

16. check
    check butt out he must be think his comments mean anything to the fact that we are clowning

your efforts as a group.

1st thing is im not going to rp with you butt.

2nd. if you put he hit us first in your banner a week i will cf ok?

3rd. we can do what WE want at tsc you cant do nothing but what a guy named richard simmons tells you and might be getting in trouble for getting out of pocket and posting a forums.
    your name is now butt be happy about it laugh emojis here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Please, we don't want you to CF. Therefore not ok ;)

It is fun hitting you, and we want it to stay that way for as long as possible. :)

Definitely. We really can't stop you guys from doing dumb things. :cry:

Nope Ryan is Ryan. Richard Simmons indeed :lol: :lol: :lol: You actually listened to that 2nd hand car salesman who makes his living by talking crap :lol: :lol:

18. see str8 clown like i said he was poor apple seed cant even be his own man on a made up game on his phone lmao im done unless anybody besides apple wants to talk ?

19. What does cf mean?

20. Sometimes for us, it means Continue Farming!! :lol: :lol: :lol: