OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. It's funny that knight posts that this is over. I myself have semi-retired, this was something that was discussed between me and B for some time. Knight where we're the lies that B told you? why are you hiding behind that statless alt? I may not always agree with people but I always stand behind friends, right or wrong.

2. Clumsy and carnage,

If you're so concerned that YAFI ignores salty like every other clan has why don't the three of you join TSC?

3. You would be guaranteed Inc! Hahaha

4. Inc scout actions 19362 and counting

5. Who tf is TSC lol...but gogo whoever has more spies I guess lol

6. TSC is the strippers club. It used to be a stripping clan a long time ago. Most of the members are retired or in different clans now.

7. Anyone else over tthis thread?

8. I would join if i didnt have an exam next monday, and the following thursday, and the following wednesday after that <3

9. Todd is so butthurt. Love it when people crack like that for all to see:)

Thanks to both sides for providing this mornings giggles

10. Todd basically went inactive :lol:

And I can guess, 6 months later, he will appear and say he made YAFI do his bidding and farm him for 6 months and he lost nothing. :D

But we don't see it that way. YAFI is still recruiting and the activity of farming him is one of our selection criteria and part of our training for new members on kaw mechanics. ;) It isn't easy to have a chance to have someone so willing to offer themselves up for us to train our new members :lol:

On a sidenote, YAFI is open for recruitment again. Our selection criteria is much stricter than before as we approach a fuller clan, but we want to see new faces!

Don't ask me who is the right person to ask for recruitment; this basic research on known information is part of our selection criteria too ;) If you can't find the answer, you don't qualify anyway.

Adios.

11. Sup, Kaw noobs.

12. Yafi compliance to my unconditional TOS (u know what they r) is mandatory, nothing less is acceptable