OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. And you thought a few full bars of steals would drain away a 24b strip you did on me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw you crystaling on me while I was volleying back an ally and earning in the process :lol:

Everyone must have agreed how smart you were for crystaling multiple times on that 24b strip ;)

2. I see rotten apple got to put his 2 cents in post with a main and cry baby is rayan tittle

3. Hey MrCrybaby, any hits on any of us, even if it is for FarmFest, will be retaliated by the whole clan.

While we like OSW and prefer not to CF, we give CF mostly to those who requested for it as we know some players do not like to OSW.

We only OSW with players who ask for it ;)

Happy warring bro :)
    We are ;)

Good luck trying to get your movement to grow. You need lots of it.

4. Yeah, I guess everyone is seeing you cry around instead. On forums and on wall posts and on WC!

We only see you posting and complaining :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Not once, not twice, but many many times! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Have u seen me ask for a cf noob cakes I just letting them know how sad y'all really are

6. Nope, we don't want you to ask for one too. I already mentioned we prefer not to CF ;)
    We merely respect the wishes of players who want to :)

But with your apparent low score in the IQ department, I don't expect you to understand what I said earlier anyway :lol:

7. I have alot of respect for the clan YAFI and for MrB. I have friends that helped YAFI and were with YAFI before YAFI was YAFI. But i also helped run TSC, MrB has proven a good OSW-er and a great friend over time.

Support to OSW and much respect

8. I won't say he's bad. But seriously, he is attempting to lead 20 accounts into war with us, at least 5 times as many members.

I thought he would have some brains than to bring his friends or lure/trick unknowing players into his clan to get into the OSW.

We view his doings as an act of deceit, of lying, of attempted manipulations of his friends or acquaintances. Which is why for those who sincerely requested CF from us, we gave it.

9. I must say one thing, Apple. MrB has many friends who owe him favors. He could easily fill up TSC will experienced OSW-ers that would have his back. He could also easily have experienced fighters that would go to hell and back. He doesnt call upon them. Most of them in TSC volunteered and he allows them. He isnt at all deceitful in the 2 years i have known him.

10. Oh he isn't deceitful?

I have SS showing that he wants the clan to post on wc to trick and lure people to get hit by us.
    In fact, someone already posted that earlier:

Like wow!

11. "Noob cakes" Lol made my day

12. All the tiny near-statless accounts start posting on this thread one by one the moment someone went offline :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Apple, sorry this is my near-statless account. My main was Exodus.

14. The keyboard warrior noobiness is strong with this thread :D

15. The people who came for the free for all haunting escape, were even titled with yafi taunts.

Like wow that noob.

It wasn't funny. It was hilarious.

We all had some fun. Who new?

Like wow!

16. Just curious Mr b, whens the launch party for "The stripped club "? :lol:

17. Thanks Apple fb stls 3 sdp? hahahaha

18. So who's winning here?can I go visit to get a feel of osw?

19. Hahaha always welcome in tsc!

20. Where is the great yafi members? Apple is the only one?