OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. I guess calling me a coward repeatedly makes you feel a big, strong and successful man :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did they teach you that in your school?

2. fight me 1v1 ghost and you will see punk ass :D

3. Run up snatch!! 69b out come get it!!

4. didnt even say coward said clown your a clown ass coward hiding behind a clan its very clear to see that do you not see it?

5. Waiting snatch!!!

6. How to? You have no spies mostly. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

7. Im full loud mouth!! Where you at??

8. got alll these suspect noobs coming for the kid like im john gotti or someboby when you gonna learn you can mess with me its sad you wont get strips off me kid so do what lady canms tells you and be a good lil doggie thats how they cry lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. this is richard after the first week lady was like we have to help him he rps the best lmao

10. Lol i actually thought you might hit me?Anyways i got better things to do than keep on replying to a idiot like yourself!! Enjoy the beat down!! Hopefully these crystal you all threaten to burn happen soon!!! Where's all these invisible act's at?? Please add more to your clan!!! See you when i see you️

11. Well since snatch wanted to war from Yafi so badly I got permission from Ryan to post. (Haha)

The reason we don't post is cause we rather hit new feeds then flap our gums. Since you can't do much I understand your frustrations. I see the hostility in your posts.

There is only a few in your clan I even see making an effort. Laced and Todd that actually hit back. Your best warrior left a week ago. Much respect Cody and those that put up a fight! 

But snatch if you want to think we are butt hurt okay. Ouch ouch stop it! If you think your getting to us or pissing us off good think just that. Cause we truly enjoy this osw. You guys make us more funds on atks other then hte. And to scout you PSs down to z so your useless makes is all giggle in CC. So please keep motivating your selves to keep this up cause i for one am loving every bit of it.

Good luck to you all!
    ◹◺◿◸ ◥◣◢◤ ◹◺◿◸
    ◿◸◹◺ ◢◤◥◣ ◿◸◹◺

12. Got a little chirpy in here?

13. We want to thank you for deciding to convert to pure spy for us to build scout achievements. Some of us are now near the badge where we get extra 2% for spy actions 

14. Np Apple rather give 2% then pay out like a slot machine for you!

15. 14755 and counting hahaha

16. I have had around 15 k in spy actions not including the scouts

17. It's ok if you have given up and just adopt a wait and see approach.

There's still Todds, Laced, and Snatch for us :lol: