OSW- TSC vs YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newspaper, Apr 22, 2014.

1. I got my equip. I got all I need. We'll just have to see how long it is before you try to shake me off

2.  oh.ok.

3. Apple and val highjacking another thread neither of them are mentioned in?

+3
    Someone should start a tally. It is its own drinking game.

4. They are both welcome on this thread hahaha like watching apple hate! keep up the good work Val

5. AppleGirl actually hits? I think I need a screenshot to believe this.

6. Val is amusing in forums  his haters can't resist to post when he does so he is a thread booster lol

7. I would say the same about Apple and yeah I have a few fails scouts 10 hours ago from Apple! hahahaha

8. @ black - What do you consider that build to be? It's interesting.

9. Horseman when exactly did I "fail scout" you? Post an SS because I haven't a clue who you are. I'm not a scouter - not my thing.

And Jac, I haven't EVER seen you in my news. Are you afraid to hit me? Where are you hiding out these days? You don't hit anyone from what I've seen. Maybe one of these days you will talk less and find the attack button.

Typically, if you're calling someone out for something, it's best to check and make sure you aren't doing the SAME EXACT THING. Otherwise you just look like a foolish hypocrite.

10. TSC all the way.

11. Yet another thread that was turned into an anti-Val thread. 

12. I wouldn't say anti val. everyone is Pro-Val besides the whiners who I hit.

13. Apple. Don't go saying jac is a hypocrite lol. Almost everything you use to insult someone is something you've done yourself silly.

14. Shut up val. U sound like a scratched cd. Always the same bs. Always

15. Thanks midnight figure it will be a llong one

16. If you have to ask about my build your not playing kaw! can someone help him out? please?

17. Jac is a hypocrite. All pompous and self-righteous about how I NEVER hit him. Well, guess what, I have yet to receive a single hit from his hypocritical ass.