OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I personally dont care who asked for cf. Ig is well known as being fighters and with as many mutual friends these two clans have I'm just glad to see it end this quick. Great job both sides

2. All clan A family please refrain from posting on this thread. Only thing matters is osw is over. Ig has also stated they would not post, WAR OVERTHREAD IS USELESS!! GREAT JOB BOTH SIDES!! :D

3. Lol great thread to the point and no made up ****

4. Why Reg talk so much? All you big dudes do is talk, then turn around and hit eb. You don't know what real osw is until you've gone months without touching an eb.

5. Desagree Naked .... After Devs changed the game .... EBs is necesary for many reasons .... Forget about the old KaW .... Who didnt play ... Will not play again  !

6. IG OR WHO WILL WIN THIS? WOOHOOOOO....

7. This is over. War is done. Let it die!

8. There will be a leader strip naked in one of the alliance I won't say no name 

9. Well. You've basically told us all now. Lmao

10. I seem to have upset some regulators, first 1 hitting me now a few  takes a whole clan to pin me?  game on fools

11. Dang some OSW, is this wat KaW has come 2 these days!!! ;) ......

12.  __QueenRage__ sucks at pvp

13. Johnny, is that why you stay constantly pinned? Except for that last 20% the KaW Gods protect you with and you use it to fail in my news?

Cool story, loser. Go make your hero, iProphet a sandwich.

I welcome you to take your fight to my news at any time you desire. But I assume you'll post some more dumbass info here about "iQueen sucks!"

No wonder Prophet went on about his sad life..you are his prodigy. I wouldn't be proud of that either.

14.  Lol see how much she talks. Less talk and more hitting "chump"

15. Why can't we just make peace and happiness?!

16. All check my wall. I'm posting steal reports every 24hrs. 75% of those steals are on this idiot.

Not I'll be off this thread unless it's to banter with somebody that has more brain cells than extremities.

17. Lmao I'll be sure to post SS of all her fails  Pathetic LBer

18. I once heard a rumor that iProphet is Phil..

19. Guys argue on some other thread lol this war ended a while ago.

20. I thought Phil was iprophet..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.