OSW: iG vs Clan B(and friends)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iRag, Funny how the smallest of players are some of the longest playing. Toast, myself (although i kept myself hidden from most) are two examples. Toast has had one name, I have had various.

Yes, i do know OSW. I was in Regs at one point, As was i within the iG family at the time of the civil war.

I swear, dumbasses will use the laughing emoji for anything :roll:

2. Carnage, it was a mutual cf. Fury/WiT were hitting to get the clan (iG) back. iG didnt give it up so Fury/WiT made a new clan.

3. I just don't want the old way of osw to die. I stripping and eb system would not be any fun for me.

4. Lmao. You two clearly don't understand what wins wars. Lets hark back to the good ol days of whacking each other till we're bored to death. Who needs to strip? I mean honestly...

Idk about you guys, but I like my opponents as naked and full of tears as the day they plopped into this world.

5. ^^ i like that Reg

6. Cool story Mac/Toast. Gratz on studying forums to see how clans OSW through all your KaW life. Chumps like you are a dime a dozen here in this forum world. So go ahead and chime in again. I'll let you have last word. 

Respect to both sides of this war. Good luck.

★R∑GμL∆†oR★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★

7. Bro, Im not in any way Toast :lol:

8. But that's what you just said...

9. Respect to both sides, but I think iG has very little to loose but a hell of a lot to gain.(that's a good thing) Don't get me wrong These Umbrella Corp clans also warred against zaft for months which will make this war very fun to watch.

10. ^^^^^ Bahahahahaha ^^^^^

11. Misunderstanding Plat. I meant it as Toast and Myself.

12. Toast with strawberry jam spread evenly over it, I wonder what happen if imitation-cheese and toast got together... Would they make a grilled cheese sandwich?

13. Mmm did someone say steak???

14. Clan B?

I wonder where they get thier imagination from?

Im so baffled

15. Cf! Cf ! :) nice work fams.

16. Wait? Like IG seriously already won?

17. Or I think Aztec is saying iG CF'd, please explain I am confused.

18. As former IG... I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch.... I had my down falls with them... But IG is just As strong as the day GrumpyEric rallied the troops to make it's stand..... They will stand strong battered and bruised but state their name. Much respect! Good luck guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.